Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Allysa's POV

I dumped the keys onto the table and was about to head up to my room when my brother's voice ringed.

"How was school Allysa?" Kent shouted from the kitchen. This was basically a 'Allysa go talk to your brother' kind of thing.

"It was well normal. Summer is next week, HOLLA!" I walked towards him with a huge grin on my face.

"Good to hear that I will be seeing your face almost 24/7 for 3 months. The joy," he chuckled sarcastically ruffled my hair.

"Good to hear that you are clearly excited!" I punched his arm. He grunted and walks towards the island and sat on one of the stools. "Don't you have something you need to tell me?"

I took a sip from my glass and sighed. "I met Dean, we talked and clarified some things. He told me about the half mating, his own mate Camelia, and even about our grandfather,"

"What does he know about OUR grandfather?" Kent scoffs.

"That he was an evil alpha? I mean, he was mean and ruthless," I muttered.

"OK he does know Grandpa. At least now you cleared whatever doubts you had with Dean. At least that's something," Kent shrugged and took another sip from his mug.

"I want to meet him," Kent chocked on his drink and looked at me with wide eyes. "You want to? Wow Ly. I didn't think you would want to meet him yet,"

"Yeah kind of surprising, I know," I laughed nervously.

"Well, if that is what you want, we can get that arranged. Face our fears now than later right?"

"Right brother," I smiled at him.

"By the way, settled it with the love puppy yet?" he grinned cheekily.

"What..." I gave a confused look and then my expression went from confused to nothing.

"No I have not," I looked away, my stomach filled with guilt.

"You have to talk to him you know. You can't run from this. It was your fault for giving him signs that you had feelings for him. Although I am kind of rooting for Jays to be my in law," he trailed off.

"Thanks for making me feel worst. I'm such a confusing person," I groaned while getting out of my seat.

"Go and meet him dear sister. You sort things out with Dean already now give that sappy boy a chance. Jayson won't be angry at you, you know how he is. He is a major softie when it comes to you," he winked.

"Fine. I will head to his place later,"

I stepped forward and rang the bell. Almost immediately, the door sprung open and there he stood there, with a blank expression. I can't even tell if he was angry, upset, happy or excited...

Are you stupid Ally? He can't possibly be happy to see you after what happened. Maybe it was a mistake to come here. OK calm down. I came here to apologise so get straight to the point alright? Apologise, tell him everything that I know, tell him about my plans and everything. That seems fine.

He folded his arms and stared deeply into my eyes. My mouth gape open and I was ready to speak up but then he beat me to it.

"Instead of planning a conversation in your head why not you speak up and tell me?" he raised an eyebrow and gestured his hand, motioning me to speak up.

"Alright. First, I would like to apologise. I was a bitch having feelings for you and even for Dean too. I mean-"

"So you do have feelings for me?" He piqued.