23.On This Day

Nora P.O.V

I opened my eyes looking that I was in the back yard again where is was taken from and the smell of Skyler filled my nose and I smiled.

"Thank you..." I said remembering I don't know his name.

"Sterling my Luna." He said smiling.

"Its Luna." I heard a hunting pack yell.

They all ran to me engulfing me in hugs and everyone in the house ran out screaming for me. I watched them all cry running to me and tears fell from me to happy to see my people but no Skyler. They all hugged me and Rima ran hugging Sterling so I connected with him.

"Skyler, where are you?" I asked.

"Come to my office." He said nonchalantly.

I pulled away from the people and made my way into the house seeing Art and Hank standing together.

"Luna, good to see you're okay." He said smiling at me.

"Nora, that good you're home." Hank said and I nodded to him.

I walked pass the men heading for the office when I saw Jorge with his three mates and they acted like I was never gone. I pushed the office door and Skyler stood there with his back to me not talking and I felt anger growing in me. I was gone and everything I went threw in that short time and he doesn't care.

"I'm back." I said stepping into the room.

"I know." He said.

"You know but do you care? I expected more of a happy reunion then this. I was gone, kidnapped by Henry and some other ass hole and you don't care." I said hurt.

He took a deep breath before turning to me and I was shocked by the tears that filled his eyes. He fell to his chair covering his face with one hand and I felt worst now seeing him cry. I walked over to him stopping in front of his chair slowly running my finger in his hair. He quickly grabbed my around my waist still crying as he dug his face into my stomach. I looked down at him shocked to see my big, strong, fearless alpha showing...fear to something.

"I missed you so much and I didn't know how to get you back, I lost my everything and didn't know what happened to you. The moment I smelled you me and my wolf broke down from happiness that you where okay." He said there tears.

I couldn't stop the tears that fell down my face into his hair making him look up at me. His red puffy eyes only made my heart break more, but he pulled me down to his lap hugging me around my neck. He suddenly let me go and looked at me for a moment with his face turning from sad to angry in a moment.

"Ryan!" He yelled loud scaring me.

"You said it was another man there?" he asked.

"Yeah, he was tall, dark hair but had blue eyes, oh my god that was Ryan. I knew I saw him before but I couldn't remember who he was."

"Dame it." He said before he got silent connecting with Art.

He just looked at me and I did the same looking at his lips that look so ripe and I wanted to kiss his pink lips. I leaned into him pressing my lips to him and he quickly jumped back almost making me fall. He caught me before I could and looked at my lips in disgust till he saw me looking at him.

"Am I disgusting to you?" I said crossing my arms.

"Yes, I mean no, you just taste disgusting." He said.

Oh my I forgot that Henry gross lips touched mine and so did his hands.

"He touched you." He said angry

"Not where it matters." I said smiling at him.

Seeing me smile made him smile back and I loved that.

"Remember the day I found?" He asked suddenly.

"Yes, but I remember right you chased me in the woods, not just found me." I said and he smiled.

"Well that night when you ran away I got you something." He nodded to the file cabinet across the room.

I stood pushing off his lap and walked over as I felt his eyes following me closely. I pulled it open and seeing a large box that read 'Kay' and I smiled. I grabbed it excited, I never got anything nice like this before. I shuck it thinking of what could be in it. A neckless,  maybe earrings or even a bracelet I was excited as I pull the large box apart and a little one slide out. I grabbed it look at the small box that must have earrings in it because it was small.

I pulled the box open and my heart hitched in my chest and tears flew from my eyes. It was a ring, a beautiful ring with a blue diamonds. I turned to look at Skyler but he was already on his knees behind me smiling.

"Nora, I love you and I want noting but for you do be happy. That's why I'm on my knees not only giving to a ring but my heart, my life, my respect and loyalty. I want to be half of me and the mother of my pack, pride and children. Nora will you be my bestfriend, mate and wife?" He said with a big beautiful smile.

"Yes, there's nothing I want more." I said threw my tears.

He stood grabbing the ring from me and slipping it on to my finger and all I could do was smile. I reached up hugging him but he slightly pulled away from me. I guess I still smell like Henry and maybe his brother too. I was happy with my life but there was only one thing I wanted more and I wanted Skyler to give it to me. I wanted Henrys head and I wanted that pride destroyed.

"I'll give you both." Sky said looking at me smiling and I returned it.