17.Talk To Me

Nora P.O.V

I sat there as Sky sucked on my mark, ever flick of his tongue making forget everything but this moment. I grabbed his hair in my fist a softly pulled him back making his eyes meet mine. His eye are full of lust and wanting just like mine are, both of our eye shining  reflecting off each others. I was excited and my cat wanted to get out making my nails sharp like a razor. I slid my hands over my chest making it to the top of my blue dress catching the collar of it. I slid my finger down slowly making a perfect slice right down the dress, cutting pass my bra as well. His eyes followed ever movement before he reached up ripping my dress in two.

"You could have waited." I whispered reaching down to my mark on his neck.

He pushed me back then slightly picked me up off his lap. I started working on his belt and he wiggled a little pushing his pants down letting his erection free. I wrapped my hands around the base of him moving forward to catching his mouth. I moved my had up and down on his getting low grunts with ever movement. I moved back from the kiss looking at my hands moving when is mouth suck my nipple in. I twitched and moan as he suckled one and caressed the other but then he pulled away. He grabbed my hands off of him slowly picking me up and sliding into me.

I wiggled a little as he pushed me down filling me with him and I went back to my mark on his neck. I wanted to see my other mark as I grabbed his collar pulling at it making buttons pop off his till I could see my second mark. My mouth wrapped around it as grabbed my hips making me bounce on him softly. I kept sucking on his mark but the cat in me had to taste his blood. I bit down letting his blood fill my mouth as he pulled me down on him making my climax hit hard. They strong heat of his releasing in me made my body shack. 

I closed my eyes feeling him release in me, I opened my eyes to see his eyes closed like mine. 

"Looks like you need this just like I did." I said followed by a smile.

"Yeah I did, and since we both did now you can talk to me about Henry." He said opening his eyes.

I was shocked and by the look on his face he could tell and that confused him.

"Why are you surprised this? You know we have to talk about this." He said starting a fight like that.

I slid out from in front him letting my ripped dress fall off of me leaving me in jewelry and heels.

"I don't want to talk about that right now." I said sternly.

He stood fixing his pants and pulling off his ripped shirt as he walked to me.

"Nora now is the time to talk about this, I know you're not over this and by the way he talked he's not either. I have to kill him, I'm just not sure how to go about this yet but he's going to die and soon." He yelled at me.

"I don't want that pride back and I don't want to see him again." I yelled back at him.

"First watch your tone woman." He said in his alpha tone.

He did that thing again where he forced me to calm down with our me wanting to, and I hated it.

"You need to just stay out of pride politics, and stick to the dog kind." I said angry but slow.

"Well, you're my mate and that makes all of this my politics, and I'm giving you the opting of when he dies." He yelled into my face.

"I don't want him dead." I said walking to him.

"Listen kitty cat, I can't let someone that my hurt my Luna live for political reasons and personal. I can't help but protect you and love you, so no one is going to save his life. I know I'm going to start a war but so be, but I need the whole story. Why did he kill your father? Why did you move here when you're a fucking princess of a pride? Talk Nora." He yelled out making me listen to him again.

I took a deep breath taking in the information I was going to tell him and the reaction I know he is going to have to it.

"I told you about me and my family loved by all and everything but he always hated us and lusted after me. I know he's my uncle but he didn't care about that, I was beautiful to him and that's all he knew or cared about. My father found out about that and he was going to have him killed for it in a leader fight. That's a fighter where the king changes some one, if he loose he gives up his title if he wins he kills you. My father new he had this win in the bag but a week before that fight he turned up sick and it was nothing anyone could do about it." I said holding my head down.

"So Henry took over the pack by default?" Skyler asked.

"No, because the fight didn't happen and since my father challenged was the king only he could call it a default but he didn't. After he died the pride should have went to me and me only but Henry wasn't having that. He told my mother to force me to marry him or he's going to take action and he did by lying to the pride. Telling everyone my father wanted him to have it and since we are a King pride and not a Queen on they agreed with him. Killing my mother and chasing me threw the woods with a two year old and a 78 year old." I looked at him seeing my eyes blurry  with tears.

Skyler just looked at me not showing any emotions to what I said like always. I put my hands in the air waiting for him to talk, but he just looked at my hands.

"What?" He said confused.

"Now, you talk to me." I said angry.