12. Celebration

Nora P.O.V

I walked out the house seeing everyone in flowers mostly white flowers with the pack leader in blue and a lot of little red ones running into there place in front of everyone. I spotted Jorge trying to hide himself behind as many other cubs but with it only being about 17 it made me notice him more. Everyone look at me waiting for me to move, I guess I was leading this whole thing. I looked to Skyler as he stood walking to me and grabbing my hand. We stopped in front of all the little boys and girls that stood waiting and I could feel there fear to this.

"Jorge." I said and he came to me scared.

He wrapped his arms around me and Sky tight and I nodded for the others to do the same. They all hugged each other and hugged our legs making Skyler look at me.

"What's going on?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

I've never seen him confused before and it was kind of cute to tell the truth, his head was cocked to the side just like a dog would do.

"Nora, not a dog a wolf kitty cat." He said smiling.

"Just do what I do." I said softly to him griping his hand tighter in mine.

I took a deep breath relaxing myself and I just connected with him to talk telling him to do the same. I could the vibration of all the little bits of power coming from the young. From the light shiver Sky gave he could to and it is a strange feeling to have. I slight buzz of pain filled by body as the young started to try and shift taking some of my power with them. Skyler looked at me and I know the pain had to hit him to but he didn't show it. The young all started to grunt and moan in pain and I didn't the same making Skyler almost pull from me but I held him tighter not wanting that. 

"I can't." Jorge and some of the others whined.

"Yes you can just stay with me." I grunted out.

I could start to see the fur forming on all of them and I pushed out more of my power helping them out more. The pain was starting to get worse when Skyler connected with me.

"Are you alright? maybe you should stop?" He said calmly.

"No, just push out your power with me, If they get enough they can shift." I said looking to him.

"That's what they need." He said and I nodded.

He cocked his brow and closed his eyes taking a deep breath when I noticed white flowers pop into the air telling me it was happening they are shifting. After the first two I saw everyone was almost there even Jorge and I looked at Sky.

"Shift now." I said to him and he listened.

The sky was full of white and blue roses as we all shifted at once. The flowers slowly fell to the ground covering the young as they all sat on the ground tired and I had to smell them all. I walked around smelling them all and giving them all a nice long lick over them showing my love for them.  I made it to Jorge and grabbed him in my mouth where he was light as a feather. I walked him over to Grand and she smiled as she grabbed him.

"Good job." She said smiling.

I walked back over to Sky and looked at the large wolf he was bigger then me, biggest wolf I've ever seen and the sexiest.

"I'm happy you think so." He said rubbing his fur over my slick fur.

I purred slowly at him doing do so and he looked at me as I walked away from him. This is the best part of the night, since this is my first time making someone shift i had power on my body to make anyone shift.  Grand slowly walked to me knowing that's what I wanted to do.

"Eveyone, since they helped the young shift its now the time for your Luna to shift everyone." She said looking at me.

I jumped on her making her flowers pop and there was a old panther in front of me. I waited for the other to come but no one moved but Rose and Xavier. Rose was excited to come closer to me and her hands ran over my back feeling my fur. I looked at Xavier who just looked at me so I ran to him jumping on him hard making his flower pop into the air and a wolf came out. He looked at me then to Sky who he started to chase around the yard. I didn't the same to Rose and then the others till the yard was full of wolves and colorful flowers. I looked at everyone running around in joy and I smiled on the inside.

"Nora." Skyler said walking to me.

"Yeah." I said looking down at the pile of cubs sleeping.

I turned to looked at Sky when I felt his tongue slid up the side of my face. He jumped up wrapping his front paws around my neck as he licked me more and more. I started to return them but he moved back a little.

"Your tongue is ruff." He said making me laugh.

"Yeah, forgot about that." I said jumping up on to the porch and walking slowly on the riling.

I noticed everyone watching me do this, it was amazing to them but just a normal thing for me. I kept my eyes down on Sky as he followed me. Looking out into the trees I jumped over him and ran into the woods. He kept up with me just a step behind me as we ran into dodging the trees that came up. He was more impressive then I could have thought we made it to a small stop with few trees when he tackled me to the ground, pinning me under him.

"I told you, you're not faster then me." He said growling above me.

"Are you going to punish me for thinking I could." I said giggling.

"Maybe." He said out loud making me look back.

He had shifted back and had a big smirk on his face.