18. New Pack

Skyler P.O.V

I looked at Nora still crying and my heart was breaking in my chest and I hated it. I didn't like her crying and over some ass whole that did bad things to her.

"Are you going to tell me?" She asked cleaning her face.

"Its nothing much to tell." I said walking into the house and she followed.

"No, I told you shit now you tell me." She grabbed my arm stopping me.

"I grow up in a racist family and you now that, I was taught to hate anyone that's not white. When I went to collage I met many people out of my race and learned that how I was raised was wrong. I didn't tell my father that I wasn't racist till just a year ago and he didn't like it." I said walking into a bedroom I found.

"That's it, not details." She said walking in with me.

I sat down on the bed looking up at her seeing her perfect naked body standing in front of me. She was talking to much and that's something I did hate a lot. I looked out the window seeing it was dark and I checked my watch, 8:59 it read. I kicked my shoes off laying back on the bed and she put her hands up.

"I'm going to sleep." I said to her stretching out on the bed.

I closed my eyes and the loud sound of her huffing as she walked out the room. I wasn't tired but I need to talk with art about what we have to do next. I kept my eyes low as she walked around looking for clothes to wear.

"Art, I need you to contact my father." I said to him.

"There's no need to, he's here with your mother Alpha." Art said making me shiver.

"Why is he there?" I asked slightly angry.

"He wanted to talk with Luna." He nervously said.

"Tell him to stay there, I'll be specking with him in the morning." I said closing my eyes.

I looked out of the window giving a good look of the ran down neighborhood. I could see people walking around, young kids talking and music playing. I looked at the older people sitting on there porch drinking and I smiled at them. I sat up as Nora walked out of the bathroom and she gave me a confused looked.

"Lets go get a drink." I said relaxing myself and my German accent slipped in.

"Alright, let me just...wait what was that?" She said smiling.

"I'm German a little but get dressed and find me a shirt." I said turning to the window.

I looked as she slipped on jeans and a black tee shirt and handed me a small white tee shirt. I pulled it on and it fit like a tight, but how Nora looked at me she liked it.

"Dame, he I never really get to see him like this." She though.

The though of her liking the way I looked made me and my wolf both happy. I smiled at her and she shivered a little making me grab her by the waist. I heard a light knock on the door and Nora looked back escaping me to get it. I sat grabbing my shoes as I heard the door open followed by screams of women.

"Nora!" They all screamed.

"Girl its so good to see you." Nora screamed.

"Bitch, where have you been, after your first day of work I haven't see yo ass." A woman said.

I hated to think about finding my beautiful kitty selling her body for money but I'm happy she did it know. I can't image what my life would be if I never find her, still boring dealing with problems alone, like I always do. I pulled on my shoes and walked out seeing three women standing there with her, two dark skin the other Hispanic and a vampire.

"Oh Nora, is this your..."

"Yes, he's my mate." She said as I stopped in front of the women.

"How? he's a dog." One of the dark ladies said with disgust.

"And he's white." The other one said disgust by me.

"I'm aware of both those things, and watch your mouth about him." Nora snapped.

The two girls didn't talking again but the vampire one just looked at me and I did the same to her.

"Its nice to meet you three ladies, I didn't know Nora was growing her Pride." I said looking at her.

"I'm not." Nora said looking at me.

"Why not? I know by the smell of this place that there are wolves around but a lot more panthers here. This is a great place to grow a pride." I said walking to the chair and taking a seat.

"Most of the panthers her are woman and by the look of you friend here she is pregnant and by a panther. If you can organize them they have a spot at our pack house." I said looking into the kitchen.

Nora looked at the girls then smiled at them as I stood walking into the kitchen. I looked around not seeing much alcohol but a box of wine but I walked back out. The women all stood there talking as I walked back out then pass them outside. Nora closed the door and I smiled, good she understands that getting her own pride could mean a lot and give me and excuse to kill Henry. If its a pride take over then I can kill him clean.

"Aye." A man yelled catching my attention.

I looked up seeing a group of guys all on a porch talking with drinks in there hands. I walked over to them and I could smell wolf and panther in the air, this place is a gold mine.

"Haven't seen you before white boy." A light skin man said to me.

"No you haven't, I just here for the night with my mate Nora." I said and they all looked to Nora's house.

"Nora's your mate, dame, all those years of trying for nothing." A Hispanic man said.

"Can I have a drink with you guy?" I asked already grabbing the bottle and reading it.

It was Jack Daniels, good a mans drink.

"So you're a wolf?" A young panther said.

"Yes I am, Alpha wolf." I said and the shocked sounds all started.

"So Nora's your Luna but she a wolf." A dark skinned man said.

"Yes, that's why I wanted to come here meet her people. She is really great at being a Luna too, hopefully you all will be a part of my pack and pride one day." I said filling my cup and drinking from it.

I looked at the young men all look around, and I notice that all of them are black but the few Hispanic ones. They all where tall, built very strong but not much wolf in them, something I could fix and the panthers need work to.

"You alright Alpha, I'm Sean." He reached his hand out to me and I did the same.

"You can call me Skyler." I said taking a drink from my cup.

The only reason I came here was to help Nora take her mind off of thing but I just got a lot more out of this trip. I connected with Art telling him that I had a lot of people coming home with me tomorrow and to set up training.