9. Mated

Nora P.O.V

He looked down at me grabbing me by my waist and picking me up slowly walking me to the bed. He sat me down on the bed and I moved back watching his every move. He pulled off his jacket then undid his tie dropping it to the floor. My heart was racing at this point thinking of what we're about to do. I know he could hear it by the smirk that was on his face as he undid the buttons on his shirt and dropped it to the ground. His body was amazing not much hair but the line of hair that disappeared into his pants. I though about the thing all the girls in my old pack house use to do so they didn't have to lose there virginity but still touch a guy.

"Can I try something?" I asked him and he nodded.

He walked over to me stopping at the edge of the bed and I moved over to him. I unbuckled his belt and then his pants and my hands shuck as I slowly slid them down. His erection sprang free and Rose was right they are big, bigger then I would have though and now I didn't know if I could do this. I grabbed the base of this large snake in my hands and placed my lips on it when it suddenly jerked in my hands. I moved back looking at it but then opened my mouth wider trying to fit more of it into my mouth but it only made me gag and I moved back.

He pushed me back on to the bed then after a moment he crawled on top of me, trapping me between his arms.

"Was that good?" I asked just knowing I wasn't.

"It was better then good." He said making me smile.

He leaned forward capturing my lips in a sweet kiss giving me that same mind blowing taste that was him. He moved his tongue in my mouth before he pulled up slight kissing all over my face earning him a giggle from me. He smiled as he moved down kissing my neck then making the kisses slow and long sucking on my neck as he went down. He stopped on just above my where my head and neck met and took a long deep smell of me there. He reached down for my panties and quickly pulled them off tossing them aside. He grabbed my hips tight as he pulled up some, positioning himself at my opening.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded.

He slowly pushed in and I grabbed his arm felling the pressure from his size but he still pushed into me.

"Relax as much as you can." He said still pushing till he hit my wall.

I moaned and whimpered in pain and he bent down capturing my mouth muffling my cry of pain. He waited a moment as he calmed me with the sweet kisses as I got use to his size he pushed harder into me breaking my wall. If he didn't have such a good hold on my I would have jumped out of my skin from the pain. He broke the kisses letting the moans from me escape as he pulled out and slowly pushed back in. The pain started to subside and it felt kind of good to me as I ran my fingers up his strong arm.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm better then okay." I breathed out and he smiled.

He bend down kissing me again but this time with fire in it as he started to move more in side of me. His pace was slow and steady as he went back to my neck and smelled the same spot.

"Mine." He whispered moving a little faster.

His mouth wrapped around my neck, I almost didn't notice that he was sucking on my neck because my mind was on the movement. His teeth suddenly sunk into my skin making me orgasm instantly and moan out loud but he kept moving, faster now. He licked his mark as my claws came out digging deep into his back as the animal in me came out. I smelled his neck and down to his brood shoulder and that was my spot. I pulled him down closer to me making my claws go deeper and I bit down on him hard tasting his blood fill my mouth.

"Shit." He whispered as he jerk over me.

I felt his release filling me but I held onto him tight as his blood filled my mouth. With all of my strength I pushed him back making him fall onto his back and I crawl onto of him felling my cat take over me. I sat down on him pushing him into me and he grabbed my hips making me bounce on him as I dug my claws into his chest but he didn't stop me as I bent down smelling him till I found my second spot on the other side of him on his neck. I licked that stop before I bit down again biting him hard and I felt his release again. I sucked on it tasting his blood as then pulled up as blood fell down my face.

I looked down at him pulling my claws out of him chest and looked at the blood the was on him.

"Are you okay?" Sky said to me breathing normally now.

"I'm fine, are you okay? I got carried away." I said looking at the wounds on him.

"I'm better then fine, I finally have a mate." He said sitting up.

I looked out of the window seeing the sun lower in the sky now, if we don't get stuff ready now then I may miss the celebration.

"Don't worry you won't miss it." He said to me.

Did he just read my mind or something, or maybe he just saw me look out the window and knew what I was looking at.

"No, my little kitty I know your thoughts so its best if you watch them." He said as I moved off of him.

I need to shower to get ready and find Grand so she could give me the outfit I have to wear. I told her to make a new one since we are here now. I watched as Sky walked to the bathroom and I followed him wanting to stay close to him.

"Shower with me?" I asked him and he turned smiling at me.

"That was the plain." He said turning on the water.