Chapter 15

Derek's POV--

There was talking in the three room. The man had called in more of the others and they were talking in whispers, hard to hear with the human ear. We tried wolf ears but developed alphas have developed noses. They had a small whiff of wolf from our room and went quiet for all we know. Like... Linking each other.
None of us wanted to go near Christian. We all moved far away. "Why won't you guys come near me? What did I do?" She sadly frowns. I sigh and tell her... About last night.
______________________

"Last night... You'd fallen asleep, and they'd fallen asleep. It was dark, I was bored. I stayed up, scratching things into the wall, and picking with them. Until I went to sleep. After I woke up, I saw something... Something I've never seen. Something... That proved me wrong. I pushed the other two. And they awoke with the same sight. You were asleep, and a girl, of childish views was looking through the bars.
Too stunned to move, we watched this creepy monster reach her hand through and stick a hand through your chest.. Through, not in. You weren't harmed, but your heart, was black, in the dark gray room. She disappeared with a laugh of some sort. But you sat up. And looked at us. A wolf spirit seemed to flee your body, and you just got up, and came near us... Like you weren't you... And you attacked us.." I tell her.

"And... Why am I not hurt, like you?" She asks us. "We didn't lay a hand on you..." Aarai tells her.
Tears form in her crystal eyes. She has a hand over her mouth and slightly reaches out to us, but hesitates.
She just looks away and balls up, arms bury her head.
"GET UP!" Shouts one of the men. They come through the doorway. One is coming to chain us up, and the others start to pull up Christian by the wrists. They start with Kai and Aarai...

"What?! No! Please!! What did I do?? Noooo! Stop!! Derek! Kai! Aarai! Please! Don't let them take me!! I'm sorry I attacked you! I didn't know!!" She cries out.
The mate bond must've really made me dangerously stupid but I jumped up without hesitation.
I couldn't let her be taken like that! Without second thoughts I run forward and out of the cell. I shift and jump both of them.
2 men fall, and 2 clan alpha wolves rise.
Christian backed away as I took them on at once. Like I said, crazy. But at least she could get away. I had to do this, for her.