Chapter 6

Christians POV--

Yeah... I got rid of the food. It just wasn't right for him to come and just CLAIM me like I'm just a personal item. Nonetheless, it was also wrong that he hurt my friend and left him in the woods without help.

"Don't go anywhere" he calls to me once he's at the top of the stairs, about to go down to retry this fiasco.

I growl to myself lowly. "Why would I want to..." I whisper sarcastically to myself as well. I roll my eyes until the smell of New Caught Deer and Apples passes away. 'Why did you do that?' asks a voice. I jump. 'Oh, Meany... What do you want?' I ask her.

| Pronounced ~ Me- Eny |

'Why are you being rude to him?' She asks me. I sigh at her. 'What do you mean, "why am I being mean to him?" He kidnapped me and hurt my friend!' I tell her.

'But he's your ma-' she starts. 'Look, I don't care what you gotta say, I'm getting outta here!' I shout at her.

I open the window of the two floor house. I've never done that before, seeing as I live in the human world where werewolves couldn't attack us rogues.

When we didn't have our own kingdom, we made one from scratch. Ours was a neat little home close to school, in the forest, near the human roads.

'Ok... Ohhhk... You can do this- You can do this' I chant to myself. 'Christy' she tells me. 'Hush, you' I tell her. Before I know it, I'm jumping to the roof from the ledge.

I happen to hang from the top and pull myself up. I lick my finger and put it to the sky. 'For one, if it was blowing this way, there was no way that Derek could find my scent. If it blew South Today and North Last Night... And we were going North... Then the way to back to Aarai was-'

I heard a plate drop, interrupting my thought process. I jump at the noise. 'South!' I jump down, twisting my ankle but running forth. "CHRISTIAN!" He says. But he runs North of the wind where as my scent was running the direction I was going.
'Home Free'... Suddenly I'm linked. 'Where are you?' He asks me. I ignore so that he wouldn't hear me.

'Baby, where did you go?' I hear another link. It was- 'Mom! Sorry I didn't come home yesterday! I was captured by another wolf and he's after me now!!' I panic. After a few seconds I get a link back.

'Oh my god, get out of there! I'll alert your father and the guards! Run!!' I hear. Before I know it, my limp becomes my wolfs as I run. As I make it to the roads near where Aarai was, he's gone.

I'm back close to Jerry's but I don't see it anywhere as the wind blows in our fur.

Suddenly, I catch a whiff of New Caught Deer and Apples, but there's something wrong with Meany. She refuses to go as she takes over my limbs so I can't leave across. I try to push. "Christian?" He asks. He mustn't know it's me. I change back human and run like the wind. Now Meany's not in control.

I hop across the street and suddenly, I'm stopped by a girl. "WHO ARE YOU?" She asks me. I stop and look back. "Just leave me be I have to go" I say. "We'll answer my question!" She tells me. "Move!" I yell and try to run before she jumps me. I let out a scream as she was tackled by Derek. She shifts to a wolf and they ring it out for a while, leaving me time to run. 'Mom! Mom you there?' I link her.

'I'm here! You okay?' She asks. 'In still going but I have to be myself. Meany is acting weird on me! She's making me stay!' I tell her.

'We'll get as close to the next human road you can! Your father and his best fighters are on their way to your location!' She tells me. 'Ok mom' I tell her, speeding up. Eventually I stumble soon different smells over. There's a house ahead of me. I slid to a stop. It's a pack house. And all around me are wolves. Suddenly when I back up, I step on a twig. The classic enemy.

Wolf Human formed looks to and fro look at me. Suddenly, they shift and chase me. I can't turn back so I run forward. "Stop! Leave me alone!" I yell. They don't listen but they're neck and neck from me. Before I know it, I yell out...

"Aarai!!" Suddenly, I giant wolf jumps out and growls at them to stand down. A brownish golden coat. I stand up straight as in front of me is Aarai. He already shifts back as they growl from afar at the stranger (me)...

"Aarai!" I say, hugging him. He hugs me back. "Your okay!" I say. The smell of Mango Smoothie and Fresh Water soothes me.

"Yeah, what are you doing here? You got away from Derek?" He asks.

"Yes! It was hard but I did! He was chasing me and I didn't know what to do!" I say. I don't think they caught me as a wolf though.

'Where are you?! Did you make it to the human roads?' Father asks.

Oh crap... I forgot!

Before I made it to bring up Derek, Aarai slings me behind him and shifts to a wolf, before jumping at Derek. They clash as more wolves run from behind Derek, and some from behind Aarai. I think I started a war.

I can't... I run straight to the roads but before I do, my fathers men join the fight as my father jumps over me and slides to check me out for any scratches, scrapes, or bruises.

"Are you okay?! Did they hurt you??" He asks me. "I'm fine! Really!" I say to him. Actually I've been through so much in two days. I went on my first date, I made a friend and an enemy, I started a war, and to top it off, I really put my family in danger.

Our little rogue pack was the most hated, I was surprised they didn't already realize. "Get home, I've got this!" Father tells me before he shifts wolf again.

Does he...? Does he really?

I start to make it home again...