Chapter 14

One of the great 'clan alphas' had worked at a prison.. In the human world. I held onto the bars of the holding cell and I hollered out.. "Helllpp! Hheeelllpp! Somebody! Somebody pleaseee! I just wanna go hoooommee!" With a cry. The three idiots were starting their feud up again.
"This is your fault Derek!" Kai shouts at him. "MY FAULT?!" Derek shouts back. "YES!! If you hadn't gone starting stuff, we wouldn't have been caught!" Aarai backs up the statement. "Oh no! No no no NO! My 2 beloved punching bags! This is NOT my fault. If you would've accepted the beat down you were both to take, me and Christian would've gotten away safely, from THESE conditions!" Derek tried to 'educate' them.
"HA!! There he goes again!" Aarai shouts. "Tough guy act again. I think we boosted his ego putting him in a jail! Quickly now!! Let's take him and to the showers so he can BLOSSOM into what he was MEANT to BEEEE!!!" Kai sarcastically sings and dance.
Aarai laughs, but is soon shoved over by Derek. That started their physical fighting, and yelling at each other. Note to self: Never have all three around... AT ONCE.
"Hellppp! Let me outtt!" I continue, all while shaking the loose, squeaky bar gate. It causes dramatic noise. Ca-klink-squeak! Ca-klink-squeak! Ca-klink-squeak!
"Keep it DOWN in there!" Calls an annoyed man. Derek roars a powerful, alpha howl at the man angrily, at hopes he's be a scared human guard. In return of the howl, the man angrily steps HIS way in here, in short, quick steps. He approaches the gate as well, all while roaring an even greater howl. Clan Alpha... It makes us all sit.
"DONT make me come back in here!" He warns us. Instead of making noise, I balled up sadly, and the others spread out and sat back quietly too. I guess they'd rather bare each other than to be brutalized by 'THAT GUY!' I slept.

When I awoke in the morning, I was on the bars, asleep, and the other three were backed against the wall, shredded, hurt, and frightened looking.
When I turn, the man, up on the bars where I was, was looking at me, half perplexed, half angrily. I went over to them and sat. What was going on??