Chapter 2

Derek's POV--

The next morning, I was beat. We spent all night dancing around fire and having a party and a feast that I totally forgot about school. I estimate that I only got precisely 4 1/2 hours of sleep! Which ISN'T a lot for an Alpha who has his work cut out for him.

I look through the closet. I see some white emoji pants and a black hoodie and beanie. I also see some black converse. I throw it on after a quick wash and I head out with my book bag. Education is lame... Especially if I have to focus on someone trying to kill me.

When I get to school, I stay by the locker for the bell to ring. I refuse to go to class early. Suddenly, I'm bombarded by idiot girls. They surround me and try to talk but I try not to listen.

They just look for the best looking guy and chase him. They don't care about love, so why should I care about them either?!?

Once the bell rings, I walk to class. I spot a small crowd and I smell fear. Must be a fight. I wanted to see.

When I get there, I spot a guy. He keeps poking, yelling, and pushing at her like she's a rag doll. I sense anger in his heart as he proceeds on.

Suddenly, my inner wolf shouts at me. 'Mate, mate, mate!!' And I get a good look at the crowd. The only one that I can track precisely, smells of Cinnamon Buns and Milk.

The girl in glasses being picked on. I see tears roll from her eyes, my eyes grow wolf and my claws shoot out. But I can't blow it so I shake it off. Not the anger, I'm feeling it's.

"LEAVE HER ALONE NOW!!" I end up shouting at the guy. He seemed to be one of the dumb jocks, a skinny looking one.

"Oh yeah? Pretty boy... Are you gonna do something about it??" He asks me temptingly. I crack my knuckles and neck. Realizing my legs are spread, I use one to step forward and hold his shoulder, and the other to knee him in the nuts.

He falls. But that wasn't even a warm up, it was a warning. "That all you got? Wow! You fight as worst as she looks!!" He laughs like a maniac. My smile turns to a frown. 'You want me to fight you? Okay then'. I go over and punch him in the jaw.

Left hook, right hook, uppercut, knee in side. I pull his jacket over his head where he's bent over and can't move and I knee his face, punch his stomach several times, and push him to the floor. He slides to the locker with a bang by force.

Everything is quiet for a second until he throws a punch with a yell and I catch it from behind. I twist his hand without moving and I sling him in front of me.

He seems out until he happens to trip me off guard and I fall to my face on the floor and he grabs my hair as my hat fell off, holds my up, and repeatedly punched me in the face after getting me on the locker. My head is lowered as he backs off and wipes his bloody nose. "Told you loser, you'll never beat the Tadster" he joked, high giving his friends.

I lift my head slowly, anger consuming me as my wolf taken over. The blood secretes from my mouth as I grow my fangs. My tattoo fades outta my cheek.

"Whoa... What-AREYOU?" He asks me as I get up and sling out my claws. People back up as I walk closer to him. It's more of a zombie limp walk as I hold my face.

Suddenly, I get a whiff of Cinnamon Buns and Milk, that snaps me from my trance but doesn't stop the anger until the glasses girl runs out and stands between me, and my to be kill.

"Please... Don't do this... STOP" she yells at me. Fear in her teal, beautiful, eyes as she realizes what's happening. My face loosens to her glance, but I look up and growl at the guy.

Once she leads me out of the hall with the stunned and probably scarred kids, "thank you..." She says. I suck my teeth. "Man whatever!" I say as I angrily flick my jacket and walk off down the hall.

On second thought, I'm not in the mood for school today. But my wolf cries for her. But who cares what my wolf thinks?
_______________________

Thanks for reading this chapter, stay tuned for part 4.