Chapter 12

"No! You must have my mate mistaken for someone else! I've seen her wolf before! She's not the goddess!" Derek shouts out at the man.
I'm kinda annoyed at this point he keeps calling me HIS. And I'm allowed to feel this way because Meany ditched me for some reason and isn't responding.
"How would YOU know when I saw it with my own eyes?!" He asks.
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO TO-" Derek shouts before he's stopped with one arm of the bigger Alpha Male.
"What did you see?" He asks "Caleb."
Caleb just backs up and starts to tell what he sees, and I listen in.

"I was walking in the woods, after me and my Luna were arguing! It was dark as the shadows of the day outside. But out of the darkness, there was a light. A small laugh of a little girl! She was in all white and had the impression of a ghost. So I followed the girl to a pack. This one... And I went in, uninvited... Of all packs, why this one? I would ask myself... But then, this little girl stopped as if sensing me, but she sniffed the air, and walked through the wall into a house.
Being curious as I was, I went for it! I looked through the window at saw her bringing her misty hand to caress the girls face.
I was confused by this point, but then, she touched this young wolfs heart.
In a matter of seconds, her head snapped my way and the girl had soulless black eyes and red iris'.
This wasn't our average goddess! This was one of hate and great danger.
She tilts her head down at me and creepily pulls out long black knife like claws.
This was an EVIL goddess looking for a body to possess. She found- her" he points to me.

"That sounds bad..." One of the men said. "WHAT?! THAT SOUNDS LIKE BULLCRAP!" Derek screams at them.
With all this disrespect I'm surprised that they didn't knock his head off yet.
"SILENCE! YOUR NOT THE LEADER OF ALL CLANS, YOUR JUST THE ALPHA OF ONE PACK! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO STEP TO US! SO I SUGGEST YOU SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET!" He threatens Derek.

Suddenly, I sniff something. A presence that smells like licorice and pineapple.
I keep sniffing. I love it. I can't get my nose away. Suddenly, I walk that way until I see a wolf running through the woods. He seems to be going somewhere but glances my way and stops.
He stays behind a tree. Shy, I do too, until I couldn't take it and walked over.
Meany couldn't advise me what to do so I did so myself.
"Hi..." I say to him as we circle each other. "Hey... Who are... You?" He asks me. "My name is Christian... You?" I ask him back. "Kai.. It's nice to meet you..." He says to me. I grin widely. "The feelings mutual!" I happily say back.
I'm pretty sure if I had my tail, it'd be wagging, just like a dogs. "I love your smell.. It's like... Cinnamon Buns and Milk... You washed?" He asks me. "No! That's funny. I don't smell anything but you. Did you wash? You smell like licorice and pineapple!" I tell him. "No!" He says back.
"Wait, you know what that means?" He asks.
"What?" I ask.
"You must be my m-" he started.
"CHRISTIAN!!" I hear as Derek tackles Kai as a wolf. His claws sinking in and he growls at the guy until Kai shifts too. He's just as big and they start to tussle.
"HEY!! HEY!!! Break it UP!" The alphas shout. "Your my m-?" I ask myself.
"DEREK GET OFF OF HIM" I shout but he doesn't listen. So I take in a deep breath, and I let it out in a scream.
It's the scream of a banshee. Loud, and the forest echoes out the screech that sounds like a bus pulling to a stop with a squeaky sound.
I'm surprised as I look around. Everyone was stopped and staring at me. And I see blood trickle from Derek's eat a bit.
"Contain her..." I hear, and they come for me.
I couldn't do anything but run! Run and HOPE I don't get caught... All I can think is...

'I wanna go home...'
'I wanna go home!!'
'I wanna go home!!!'