Chapter 33

-Whiskey's P.O.V.-

"Mom, look!" Sydney says as she swings on the monkey bars. She's in some jean shorts and a purple, tucked in, sleevless button down shirt.

"Great job sweetie," I say, giving her a thumbs up.

I look over at Adam and see him busily writing in his notebook and Spencer watching him. Adam is wearing a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt, like always, and Spencer is wearing the same thing. It's funny because Spencer wants to be a singer, just like Adam and Sydney wants to be an actress like Simon. 

It's nice seeing them like this. All together and peacful. For the most part. Adam still gets nervous when he's around a certain amount of people but for the most part he's getting better.

There was a week break in the tour so Adam and I just came home and we haven't told the kids we're getting married yet. We wanted to tell them face to face.

"Sydney can you come here for a moment," I ask and she obediently comes towards me.

"Yes mommy," She says listening intently.

I turn to Adam,"Honey, you ready?"

He looks up,"What?" 

"Honey, are you ready to tell the kids?" I ask him again.

"Wait are you guys splitting again?" Sydney asks with an eyebrow raised.

"No, no, no," I say quickly,"On the contrary, your dad and I are getting married."

Adam nods in agreement,"Yup, this time your mom and I are really going to get married and we're gonna have a big party and everything."

"Really!?!" Spencer says really excited.

Adam nods and smiles,"Yes really."

Spncer lunges towards Adam and wraps is arms around him,"I'm really happy you're marrying my mom."

Adam look at me and smiles. 

Sydney looks over at me,"Can I be the flower girl?"