By the time I even got into the house Maci was asleep, and the only way I could tell was because she was snoring lightly. I opened the door only to be met by Louis who grabbed his food from me.

"Took you long enough. I'm starving." Louis mumbled then looking at Maci."She asleep isn't she."

"Yup. She had a very busy day." I smile lightly and walk her back to my room and lay her in the bed. She's gonna sleep with me for the next couple nights. Well unless if she wants to sleep in her bed.

I walked back out to the living room and Louis and I watched a movie while he asked questions about her. Soon enough I decided to go to bed but had to stop and just look at Maci. She was half curled up, half sprawled out, and the bed was a mess. So she's a very wild sleeper.

Quickly I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture. That will make an awesome twitter background. I updated it to twitter leaving a small caption and put my phone on the charger. I changed and moved Maci before laying down and slowly drifted off.

~*~

*Louis Pov*

When I woke up I went straight to Liam's room to check on Maci. Turns out she was just now waking up. Now that I get a good look at her she is gorgeous. Especially her eyes, well I barely got to see them because she was rubbing them.

"Maci." I said walking up the side of the bed.

"What." She whispered, her head popping up.

"Do you want to get some food." I asked her looking over at the sleeping Liam for a moment.

Maci nodded and put her arms up, a grin crept to my face and I picked her up. She's a light little thing, and she likes hair because she's playing with mine. I set her down and strapped the booster seat on one of the dining room chairs.

I grabbed a sippy cup and filled it with apple juice and then put a waffle in the toaster. While that was cooking I chopped up some fruit and put it on the plate then ripped up the waffle into pieces. I took that and a fork and put it in front of her.

"Louis." She said as I sat on the couch.

"Yes Maci."

"Why is daddy still sleeping?"

I grinned at her, she is already calling him daddy.

"Because he's sleepy."

Soon enough Maci is done and we were in her room playing with toys. While she was running around she fell and hurt herself, and started to cry.

I picked her up and as much as I tried to stop her crying but she didn't.

*Liam Pov*

I woke up to the sound of Maci crying and immediately hopped up and ran to where I heard it. Louis and her was in Maci's bedroom.

"What happened?" I asked taking Maci from Louis.

"My arm hurts!" Maci practically screamed and I sat her down.

It was just a little red and I moved it around a bit to make sure I didn't hear any bones popping.

"Can you get me an ice pack please." I said and kissed her arm.

"Daddy, do I have to go to the doctor?"

A smile spread on my face. Maci just called me daddy. My daughter called me daddy. Wait... That makes sense. She's my daughter.

"Nope." I said and took the ice pack from Louis and putting it on her elbow.

~*~

"The party has arrived!" Many voices were heard through the hall.

I rolled my eyes and wrapped the towel around Maci, before lifting her out of the draining bathtub. She was giggling because I had her wrapped up like a taco.

"I hear children!" Niall exclaimed running down the hall, the footsteps getting louder.

Soon he was in Maci's bedroom, also where I was.

"Is it cold outside?" I asked.

"Eh, chilly." He said.

I nodded and went through some of Maci's clothes, while Niall was playing with Maci. I picked out a pair of black leggings, and black and white plaid skirt, white t-shirt, and a black jacket. Also of course panties. My baby has to have some style.

Niall helped me change her because of all the syrup she had this morning had her hyper. I need to get him back for that.

Once she is dressed she completely zoomed off.

"Oh my god, she's so adorable." Niall gushed as I cleaned up the mess she made in the bathroom.

"Well she's so sweet." I smiled going to my room. I needed to change as well.

Niall had wondered off while I changed into some black jeans, a white shirt and the sleeves went down some past my elbows, and were also black.

I walked into the living room where Maci was wrestling with Zayn and he was on the ground laughed with her on top of him. I came behind her and lifted her up, she let out a small squeal.

"You ready to go?"

Maci nodded and we all left my flat.