Jin

Author's POV

"Mommy!!" Eunmi ran towards to her mom as Y/N kneeled down & gave a big hug to her daughter.

"Eunmi stop running around too much, you might hurt yourself" she worriedly reminded her daughter while Eunmi nodded and giggled at worried mother.

"Okay! I want to go home Mommy, Eunmi's tired for playing around" Eunmi yawned and rub her sleepy eyes.

"Okay Eunmi-ah, Eomma's tired too, let's go home" Y/N smiled at her adorable daughter, she took her daughter's little hand and they went home.

They arrived inside the big building where they live and the landlady saw them and greeted them.

"Hello young ladies, Is this Eunnmi? Omo, you're getting prettier everyday Eunmi-ah" the landlady complimented, Eunmi thanked the landlady and bowed.

"You're not going to compliment me Ajumma?" Y/N pouted like a kid as Eunmi laughed at her mom's silliness.

"You didn't let me finish Y/N and as for you Y/N still gorgeous as ever, how old are you again?" Ajumma asked her again, this is like the seventh time she asked her how old she is. Y/N looked a little bit younger than her age and Ajumma is pretty old and can be forgetful but Y/N still love & respect her like a mother and Ajumma treated her like a daughter.

"Thank you for the compliment, I'm 24 Ajumma and Eunmi here is 5 years old." She answered politley while patting Eunmi's head.

"Omo! Y/N I thought that you're 20, your face is so young & flawless" Ajumma complimented again pinching Y/N's cheeks.

"Ajumma what's with you today? You're so happy and jumpy." Eunmi ask politely

"Well Eunmi, someone new is going to live here with us and he is just beside your apartment. His room number is 103 and he's such a good-looking boy, very attractive, I thought that he was a kpop idol, he's very nice & kind too" Ajumma squealed like a high school girl, Y/N chuckled as Eunmi was holding her laugh.

"Is that so Ajumma, then thank you for that very detailed information about him." Y/N said and Ajumma welcomed her.

"Mommy, I'm tired I want to sleep" Eunmi sleepily said, forcing herself to open her eyes. Y/N kneeled down and carried her daughter. Y/N carried her in her arms as Eunmi instantly fell asleep in her mother's embrace.

"I better get going Ajumma, I'll talk to you soon, have a nice day." Y/N bid goodbye at Ajumma as she walked towards her apartment room.

Your POV

I finally reach my doorstep of my apartment room but I had trouble getting my keys out in my purse since I'm carrying Eunmi and I don't want to wake her up, she looks so peaceful when sleeping.

"Excuse me Miss, do you need help?" A guy's voice ask me, I turn around to see a blonde hair guy who is very attractive and looks like an idol. This must be the person that Ajumma is fangirling about. I laughed shyly and nodded.

"Yeah actually, I can't seem to get my keys in my purse." I smiled sheepishly at him.

"I can carry her for you" He pointed at Eunmi who sleeping so soundly.

"Is it okay? I don't want to bother you" I ask.

"It's okay" He assured and smiled

I nodded and smiled back at him, he took Eunmi in my arms as I took the keys and unlocked the door and opened it, I took Eunmi again from his arms and face him.

"Please come in, I want to treat you a cup of tea as my thanks for helping me" I offered but he shook his head.

"No need, there's still some boxes that I need to unbox"