thirty eight.

HUNTRESS.
038. | ❛ time wants to happen.

Crystal sat in her room playing with her arrowhead and looking down at the floor until Ray popped in.

"I would've assumed that you more than anyone would want revenge for Snart's death." Ray leaned against the doorway while Crystal still reverted to looking down at the floor.

"Just because I'm sitting here like a bump on a log doesn't mean I don't want to seek revenge for his death."

Ray got closer and took a seat next to Crystal, who passed the arrowhead so he could examine it.

"Isn't it funny that we were both engaged to other people and none of us got our happy ending?" Crystal leaned her head against Ray shoulder who chuckled at the question.

"Snart would've wanted you to be happy, Crystal." Ray took a hold of Crystal's hand, intertwining it with hers only causing it Crystal more heartbreak because it felt so similar to Leonard's.

"It's a shame that he was the one who made me happiest." Crystal wiped away her tear from her check in a fit, not waiting to shed another tear.

"You're going to think that the pain will never end, but it will. But first you have to let it all in. You can't fight it. It's bigger than you. You have to let yourself drown in it. But then eventually you'll start to swim. And then every single breath that you fight for will make you stronger. And I promise you, you will beat it." Ray said with a kiss to her forehead before leaving Crystal with more strength than ever to defeat Savage.
______________________

Sara, Stein, Jax, and Crystal hid behind some boxes in at the nuclear auction

"Oh, man, I forgot how much of a badass I was." Jax said looking at the Firestorm that flew above them

"Look." Sara pointed to Savage's henchmen opening a crate containing the meteorite.

"What do you mean you don't have the money?" The auctioneer asked Savage

"I was going to sell a nuclear warhead and pay you out of the profit. Things changed."

"You expect me to just hand the meteor over for free?"

Suddenly, a big boom is heard in the distance which gives Savage the opportunity to take his gun and shoot at the surrounding guards and auctioneer.

"No, I expected to take it from you by force." He said dropping his gun and proceeding to the meteor

Savage takes a liquid from his coat and sprinkles it on the meteor and starts chanting in a unknown language.

"You ready to show these fools what's really good?"

"You have no idea." Stein replies before slapping Jax's hand and forming Firestorm

"Glad we're past the point of worrying about the timeline." Sara says as they both remove their weapons.

"Couldn't have said it better myself." Crystal smiles before charging

"Oh, you're too late."

"Time Master's never late." Crystal smiled before charging at Savage with her staff.