two.

ʰᵘᵗʳᵉˢˢ
002. | ❛ you want pain?

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑. Groans came out of each one of them as they each started to wake up and as Crystal sat up she felt a cold breeze, making her clutch herself for her own warmth. Little did she know that what the man in the trenchcoat was right and that she was the most overdressed of them all. She looked to her right and came in contact with Leonard Snart, the man she met months ago.

"Stein? Crystal? What the hell are you doing here?" He questioned while he glanced around at the other people on the rooftop. "Also, why are you so overdressed?"

"Trust me that I'm regretting being overdressed." She responded and tried to find a way to cover up a bit and not draw so much attention to herself. For once, she wanted to admit that Elijah was right about something. "But the more important question is what are we doing here?"

Another voice started to chime in from the end of the line where they were placed, "Why don't you ask the dude who knocked us out and kidnapped us? British dude with the flashy thing ring any bells?"

Those words triggered the man in the trenchcoat to reveal himself to them."Name's Rip Hunter." Soon, he had all the nine pairs of eyes swirl to see the man who had knocked them unconscious with a weirdly shaped gun. "I'm from East London. Oh, and the future."

Everyone slowly got up on their feet with Crystal slowly doing the same, but running into trouble with her dress. Leonard lent a hand to help the struggling witch. Their hands connected and Crystal felt this strange spark shock her, making her hand retreat a little before connecting it with his again, which finally got her to her feet. She gave him a small thanks before returning to the man from the future.

"Nice to meet ya, Rip" The rather tough man grinned rather devilishly and went to reach for his gun, but was rather disappointed to see it missing.

"Oh, while you were incapacitated I may have tampered with your weapons." The tough man's grin disappeared with Rip's words, yet the British man continued, "I've assembled you all because I need your help. The future of the world is in peril because of a man named Vandal Savage."

"That can't be." A man with hawklike armor spoke up from down the line. "We destroyed him."A woman, who bared similar armor to the man who spoke before her, responded, "Yeah, The Green Arrow and Flash helped us do it."

"And therein lay the problem," Rip noted lifting up a finger, "Unless you and Mister Hall delivered the death blow, Savage can be restored from but a single cell."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Crystal was quite confused with the three talking about Vandal Savage. She felt as if everyone was in on a joke while she wasn't. If she didn't know any better, she would've assumed that Vandal was also a vampire.

Mr. Hall looked towards Crystal to answer her question, "Vandal's immortal. Kendra and I reincarnate." Slowly Crystal was putting names together and seeing why Rip picked this certaon group to help himfight Savage.

"Yeah," The blonde replied and seemed to agree, "I've done that."

"What the hell does this Randall guy got to do with us?" The tough man growled seeming rather annoyed as he talked rather loudly. "Vandal." Rip corrected and begun to walk again towards the start of line, "In the future, he will employ the evil he has perfected over his long life and the power he has amassed throughout history to finally....conquer the world."