sixteen.

HUNTRESS.
016. | ❛ thanks for stopping by.

"I'm done." Mick yelled with aggression as he threw a knife into a box.

"Don't mind him. He's still sore about having to leave 2046." Leonard told Crystal as they both say on the ground playing a game of cards.

"I'm sore because I was recruited for my unique ability to light things on fire. And now, I'm locked in the one place where I can't light things on fire: a spaceship." Mick rushed past them and up the stairs before he could advance too much Leonard called him.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Why? You gonna clock me in the head if I don't listen again?"

"Everything okay with you two? I've noticed that he hasn't been the same since 2046." Crystal placed her hand on his leg, but instead on rejecting her smooth touch he accepted it knowing that she was trying to help.

"Yeah, peachy."

_____________________

"This is Captain Eve Baxter of the timeship Acheron, requesting critical rescue." The young women pleaded for help as the team overlooked the video that was played.

"And we care about this chick why?" Mick asked the obvious question.

"We don't, but the Acheron's computer will contain the current intel on Savage's whereabouts. Gideon, set a course for the Acheron's position in deep space."

"Yes, Captain." Gideon replied.

"Deep space? I had no idea we had the ability to explore the unknown realms of the galaxy. Astonishing." Stein marveled at things that the rest of the crew didn't find interesting.

"No. What's astonishing is that we're acting as roadside assistance for the people who's chasing us."

"Doesn't it seem suspicious, this distress call just happened to reach us?"

"How do we know it's not a trap?" Crystal crossed her arms as Rip answered her question.

"We don't, but what we do know is that Savage's trail has run cold. And unless Gideon can upload the data from the Acheron's computer..."

"I'm in." Mick answered before Rip could finish his sentence.

"You are?" Leonard surprisingly raised his eyebrows.

"The sooner we end Savage, the sooner I get back to where I belong."

"Prison?"

"Any prison on Earth's better than this one, Professor."

"Gideon." Rip clapped his hands and sat in his chair. That being the cue that the rest of them should take their place before time jumping.

"Yes, sir."

"Engines to full throttle."

"Of course, Captain."
_______________________

As Stein, Jax, Mick, and Rip aboard the Acheron, the rest of them where left to guard the ship.

Crystal was laying down on the two chairs, leaving her hair to dangle while Leonard talked to her.