nineteen.

HUNTRESS.
019. | ❛ not even a scratch.

"Savage doesn't think I recognize him, which means he won't try to kill me. He can't steal my powers before I've found them." Kendra addressed the situation as they all say idly by waiting for more info.

"Don't forget, we also have to figure out why he's killing the townsfolk." Ray added on, eating some food.

"Are you really eating that?"

"Say what you want about Savage. He makes one hell of a casserole."

"Yes, well, Mr. Snart and I have been analyzing these forensic files."

"Which reveal nothing except Savage is very good at making people disappear." Leonard said

"Hmm, something you both have in common." Jax said making Crystal turn around and hit him in the back of the head.

"First of all, ow. Second, are we just gonna pretend like none of this happened? That Mick Rory wasn't a part of our team? If you can just ice your best friend like that, I hate to think what you could do to us."

Crystal was going to go in for another hit but Rip stopped her just in time.

"Right now, we need to stay focused on the mission. Look, Savage is going to be busy with this little cocktail party. Whilst you two keep an eye on him, Sara and Martin have the opportunity to find out what he's doing in the secret wing of that asylum."
______________________

"What happened?" Crystal walked into the Medbay with a blonde girl with scratches along her throat.

"I don't know. But I'm guessing Jax and Peggy Sue had a pretty lousy first date."

"Where is Jefferson?" Stein asked as walking into the room.

"There was no sign of him in the car."

"These wounds don't appear consistent with a knife." Stein examined the wound

"Correct. I believe these lacerations were made by talons."

"It was Tommy."

"Tommy Fuller, one of the missing teenagers."

"He was like a bird. He... he was like a bird monster." She spoke with minor breathing.

"Captain, analysis of Miss Seavers' blood reveals traces of silicate minerals."

"Miss Seavers, do you recall Tommy coming into contact with a meteor of some kind?"

"The car crash... it was... it was glowing."

"She's talking about an Nth Metal meteorite."

"Say something that makes sense." Snart sasses back

"It seems Mr. Fuller has come into contact with a meteorite with mutagenic properties."

"Try again." Snart still not understanding what they were saying.

"Apparently, Miss Seavers' boyfriend has been exposed to the same type of meteor that Kendra came into contact with."

In the study, the whole team minus Jax where there.

"Me?" Kendra asked.

"Well, you and Carter." Stein explained, "4,000 years ago. The meteorite which gave you your powers appears to be of the same variety that mutated Tommy Fuller."

"And I'm guessing it's not curable."

"Well, I-I suppose, if the talons which lacerated her left some mutagenic residue, I could..."