ten.

HUNTRESS.
010. | ❛ speak of the devil and he shall appear.

"Pieces of the dagger have apparently broken off and are, as we speak, en route to her heart." Rip informed Sara, Leonard, Mick, Jax, and Crystal of Kendra's condition.

"Let Crystal do her witchy healing ritual to save Kendra." Leonard waves his hands in front of Crystal causing her to slap it away.

"Even though the witchy healing ritual is part of being a witch. The ritual is too complex and needs the approval of the Ancestors."

"Ancestors?" Jax asked

"Don't get me started." Crystal held a hand, already pissed that she can't do anything for Kendra.

"I can do a pain reduction spell but even that won't save Kendra completely." Crystal rubbed her temples trying to think of alternatives.

"Can't we just time jump into the future where they got the stuff that can fix her?" Jax asked.

"This ship is from that very same future and has, thus far, been unsuccessful in saving her." Rip dismissed the idea.

"Kendra wouldn't survive he time jump anyway. I pay attention." Leonard surprised Rip with his information.

"To sum up, Carter Hall is dead, he girlfriend's not too far behind, Vandal Savage is sitting pretty in 1975, which we're all stuck in. That how the plan supposed to work, Rip?" Mick emphasizing Rip's name.

"Obviously not, but the mission is simple. We stop Vandal Savage here in the past and we save the future."

"Simple don't mean easy, Captain."

"Oh, I never said it was. The benefit of being a Time Master is that the length and breadth of history gives one... perspective.I've seen darker days. I've seen men of steel die and dark knights fall, and even then I accomplished my mission no matter what."

"Gideon, what is our status?"

"When the Waverider was attacked by Chronos, the Jumpship was damaged. Unless you make repairs, we will be unable to..."

"Jumpship?" Jax cut off Gideon.

"It's a small expeditionary vessel at the belly of the Waverider... you're a mechanic!You have a look at it." Rip found the solution to the problem.

"Uh... auto mechanic. Uh... spaceship." They all looked at Jax before he finally gave in.

"Okay, if you've got a set of wrenches, I'll see what I can do."

"What about the rest of us? Do we just sit?"

"Capital idea, Mr. Rory. You're not nearly as thick as most people say." Rip said somewhat offending Mick.

"Thick... does that mean stupid?" Mick asked which Crystal just slightly nodded.
______________________

Crystal found her way to the Jumpship and found Jax working on it inside.

"Knock, knock" Crystal boarded the jumpship.

"Hey, whatcha doing here?" Jax asked Crystal as she overlooked at what he was doing.

"I'm here to help. I'm a bit of a tomboy myself." Crystal smirked.

"Well, fortunately, there is an instruction manual." Jax informed her which caused her to make a big 'O' shaped with her mouth.