four.

ʰᵘᵗʳᵉˢˢ
004. | ❛ you were staring at my ass.

SHORTLY AFTER HER TALK WITH ELIJAH, SHE BID NEW ORLEANS ADIEU AND HEADED TOWARDS THE LOCATION PRINTED ON THE CARD GIVEN TO STEIN. It wasn't a long way from New Orleans, but decent enough that she had to gain some time before everyone else. Slowly, she came across a large empty area of cement and whipped out her side stand to keep the motorcycle parked. She looked around and it looked pretty empty for a meeting point. She removed her helmet and could see that off in the distance, the rest of the crew was coming. She was slowly approached by Leonard in his iconic blue winter parka. "Crystal! How nice to see you again."

She tossed her hair and roughly pushed the helmet into Leonard's chest to which he caught, "Can't say the feeling is mutual."

Just then, Stein pulled up in his car with one of the guys from the roof, clearly unconscious. As he walks out of his car, Snart shouts at him,"Professor!"

He turns to face them, as they all start walking towards him.

"This is the place," Stein points to the area

"I think we're being punked."

"Do people still say punked?"

"No" Sara responded

"I see your buddy threw himself a going away party." Snart continues

"Yes, I believe he drank something that didn't quite agree with him." Stein answers

He turns back, and looks at Hawkgirl,"You don't look to happy to be here."

"Perceptive." She crossed her arms

"Yeah, he's like that." Crystal whispers to her, making sure that he didn't hear.

"Well, I see you've decided to come," Rip spoke walking towards them, "Well then, we can be on our way." Rip turned around, his back facing us.

"I ain't footing it anywhere."

"A Time Master's sacred change is to do no harm to the timeline. Can you imagine, what a time ship would look like in, say, Victoria England?" Rip asked.

"Holographic indigenous camouflage protection." Stein says

"Indeed," Rip replied, pressing a button as the ship revealed itself before their eyes.

"It's called the Waverider. It's been my ship for almost a decade. Shall we?"

They all started to walk into the ship, with Crystal taking in the ecstatic feeling of being here.

____________________

Crystal walked next to Leonard Snart, and they could both say it was awkward.

"Nice bike," Snart stated

"Yeah, well, I was so intrigued with yours, I was compelled to buy one," she complimented him.

"I wouldn't exactly peg you as a hero per say," Snart used his hands,"Definitely, not an archer"

"Never pegged you for a criminal, I guess we were both wrong." She shrugged her shoulders before they reached the main center.

"I consider myself to be a broad minded individual but this is a lot to take in."

"And why are you telling me this?"

"You seem to be the only other person on this boat who isn't a super genius or reincarnated freak show."

"Actually, I was dead for week."

"Hey, I'm just trying to make conversation," Snart said.

"Yeah, I could tell by the way you were staring at my ass," Crystal walked in front of him, smiling.

"Whatever you roofied him with, I'd like some."

"I did not roofie him."

"Oh, I ain't judging."

"How does a vessel of this size function without a crew?" Stein asked as everybody look around the whole room.

"I have Gideon," Rip simply responds

"Welcome aboard, I am Gideon an interactive artificial consciousness programmed to operate this vessel's critical systems and aid Captain Hunter in his mission."

"Captain?" Snart asked

"Gideon's been working on belong me locate Vandal Savage," Rip says.

"I thought you said he's pretty active in the 22nd century." Mr. Palmer asked

"Perhaps engaging Savage at the height of his powers isn't the best strategy." Stein says

"Indeed," Rip says,"Unfortunately Savage has kept his movement hidden throughout history. Not even Gideon can determine where or when we can find him. But I have the next best thing: the man who can. Professor Aldus Boardman. Professor Boardman is the world's leading... well, only... expert on Vandal Savage. We're gonna pay him a little visit."

"Course plotted for St. Roch, New Orleans." Gideon says

"St. Roch?" Crystal asked.

"October 17, 1975."

"I suggest you all strap yourselves in. Temporal navigation isn't something one wants to be standing up for." Rip says while strapping himself in.

They all quickly walked to a seat and strapped themselves in, Crystal sitting next to Sara Lance.

"Time travel. Cool."

"Some of you may experience some slight discomfort. In very rare instances, there will be some, uh, bleeding from the eyeballs." He got quieter at the end of it.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"The human body is used to time unfolding linearly." Rip said while the spaceship started whirring.

"Oh. Jackson, I'm so glad you're awake. I didn't want you to miss this."

"Miss what? What the... " Jackson said trying to get out of it and freaking out.

"Oh, no, I wouldn't unfasten those if I were you."

"Get me off this... whatever this thing is!" Jackson said to Stein

"Good luck explaining this." Sara yelled over the loud whirring of the ship.

"I did him a favor. "

"He doesn't look all that grateful." Leonard said

"Just hang on and remain calm. All your worlds are about to change."