twenty six.

HUNTRESS.
026. | ❛ good different.

"Hey. Bridge is, uh, that way." Sara said as her and Crystal trailed behind Kendra who was heading a different way.

"Yeah, I'm not going to the bridge. I'm, uh... Where am I going, Gideon?"

"The valley you described is consistent with Albano Gulch."

"Yeah, there."

"Okay, wait. Why?" Crystal asked as Kendra came to a full stop, turning around to face them.

"Back at the saloon, I ran into a woman, and she caused me to have more memory flashes, so... I think I might have known her in one of my past lives. And if so, she might be able to help me find Carter."

"Wait. So you're just gonna run out there and try and find her?"

"Actually, I was planning on flying."

"You want some partners in crime?"

"Okay, fine."

"But you're definitely not carrying me."

"Me either."

"How do you propose we get there?" Kendra asked. Sara pulled out her hat, placing it on top of her head with a big smirk.
______________________

Crystal was headed out, before she was cornered by Leonard, "Where are you heading to?"

He placed her against a wall, leaving a small trail of kisses down her collarbone. Crystal enjoyed the chemistry that they shared, and the fun times that came with it.

"We don't have enough time for this," Crystal groaned, trying to resist in engaging in this sexual activity.

"Anything I can say to convince you to stay?" He placed his thumb over her cheeks, pushing her hair out of the way.

"Well," Crystal got closer to his lips before pulling back, "I'm afraid not," she teased him.

"But when I come back, maybe we can get rowdy ourselves." She whispered before taking his hat off his head, and placing it on hers before leaving the enticed Leonard in the hallway.
______________________

Kendra, Sara, and Crystal rode their horses in the field at a slow pace.

"You know, there's something weird going on with your face." Crystal pointed out with Sara replying with a weird face.

"What?"

"You're smiling." Crystal said, making the three erupt in laughter.

"I didn't know you could do that." Kendra said.

"Well, don't tell anyone my secret. It's just all of this... it's so pure, so simple. I'd say I miss simple, but I guess you have to experience something first to miss it." Sara looked at the two.

"Trust me, I know what you mean. Every day in New Orleans was street music, and loudness. But here it's so quiet. Something I haven't experienced in a long time." Crystal said leading her horse.

"I know what you mean. I've been having more and more memory flashes lately, and I'm not entirely sure why."

"Well, if this woman was a friend of yours in a past life, hopefully she'll have another piece for your puzzle."