thirteen.

HUNTRESS.
013. | ❛ is that too much to ask?

Crystal stood on the opposite end of the table as Gideon was informing them of where they were keeping half of the team

"Labor Camp Number 54... Formerly known as the Koshmar or "Nightmare" gulag. Built in the 18th century...'

"Can we skip past the Wikipedia crap and get to the good stuff, like how to break in?" Snart demanded nastily to Gideon.

"Perhaps you didn't register that as a question, Gideon." Sara asked

'I understood, but in its 200 years of operation, no one has successfully escaped from..."

"No offense, Gideon, but I never met a building I couldn't break into." Snart smirked as Crystal kept looking at the pictures that contained Ray, Mick, and Stein

"Well, I hope you're right. Savage knows that Stein created Firestorm, but if he finds out that he is Firestorm..."

"Always Savage with you, isn't it? My partner's in prison too."

"And Ray." Crystal added on

"Yeah, whatever. The point is you didn't lift a finger."

"You know damn well it was never my intention to get them thrown into a gulag, but I had no other option. Besides, I doubt that it's Mr. Rory's first time in prison or second or, I imagine, tenth."

"All right, arguing is not gonna bring the team back any faster." Crystal yelled which caused everybody to see a new side to her. She calmed down before continuing ,"And Rip's right. Criminals usually do feel more at home in prison, and they know it better than anyone else."

"So?"

"So what if the key to breaking in is asking someone who's been in and out of Soviet prisons their whole life?"

"And who might that be?"

"Are you familiar with the Bratva?" Crystal leaned in on the table

"Ooh, the Russian Mob?" Snart sounded impressed and leaned near Crystal, "In 1986, they would have ruled the criminal underground inside every prison."

______________________

"Now, according to Yuri, this is where his men have access. Got it?"

"This isn't my first prison break." Snart emitted

"And certainly not your last," Crystal joked causing Snart to cross his arms around his chest.

"We got it covered."

"So how can we help?" Jax offered accompanied by Kendra.

"By staying on the ship. We don't need any more casualties. Besides, Mr. Snart, Crystal and Sara have got it covered." Rip explained making them feel less wanted.

"Whoa, man. Why does it feel like we're on the JV team all of a sudden?"

"What you are is one half of everything Savage needs to change the face of the Cold War. And you are the only person who can kill him. Yeah, so you can't just... I am not going to gift wrap the two people in the world that Savage wants the most." Rip explained to them causing both of them to just accept the Captain's orders.

"We should get going." Sara suggested to Crystal, as they started to walk away Rip called for Sara.

"Oh, Ms. Lance, could I borrow you for a moment? I have something that might help you out with the mission." Sara left Crystal, to go and prepare for the rescue mission.