twenty one.

HUNTRESS.
021. | ❛ something human.

"Would you mind loosening these up a little bit before you leave?" Leonard wiggled his fingers as Mick walked behind them, going to pursuit the team.

"Just out of curiosity, what do you think your new masters are gonna do with you once you've delivered the team up to them? I don't expect there's a pension plan for old bounty hunters. Once they get what they want from you, they're gonna toss you aside."

"Like you tossed me aside?"

"You and I both made choices that led us to this moment. What matters, Mick, is your next move. And I'm willing to bet that some little piece of the old you is in that armor somewhere."

"No. You're wrong." Mick said before he suited up and left the two cuffed to the same pipes.

Crystal tried to worm her way out of the pipes lifting herself up, clashing against another pipe. Leonard followed alongside Crystal, who chose to remain silent.

"Are you not talking to me?"

"Depends. Is everything you ever uttered a lie? You know, considering that Mick's alive."

"I never actually said I killed him. You just assumed."

"Well, you could have clarified." Crystal grunted as she broke away from the first pipe continuing down the hallway to another one, taking that one out as well.

"There are guns on your side," Crystal informed as she made it to the end of the pipe chain, not advancing any further.

Leonard nodded as he kicked the guns with his foot. A gun fell to the floor as Leonard scrambled to get it, he kneeled down trying to think of what to do. But Crystal knew what his plan was.

"There has to be another way," Crystal stopped him

"There isn't." He looked at her before looking as his hands and smashing it on the floor.

He started screaming in pain, as his hand was long gone. He looked over at Crystal before unchained her, holding his lost limb to his side. She rose to her feet, wrapping her arms around Leonard's neck. She could feel his tears stain her clothes, it was all Leonard wanted was to hold her close.
____________________

Both of them raced inside to find the League of Assassins fighting off 'Chronos' before Crystal yelled out

"Don't do it. Don't kill him."

"Pierce? Snart?"

"Sorry, don't kill Chronos?" Rip asked, surprised.

"He's not Chronos. Show them." Snart called out before Jax got fed up and removed the mask revealing Mick to the rest of the team.

"My God."

"There is no God." Mick uttered before scrambling to his feet, but in enough time for Sara to knock him out.

Back on the Waverider, the whole team watched Mick through the glass as he threatened them.

"You think this is all over? I will kill every single one of you. I will watch you all burn! You... you should have killed me when you had the ch..." Before he could finish Rip muted him before turning to Leonard.