thirty four.

HUNTRESS.
034. | ❛ alexa.

Crystal sat around with Mick, looking through the cabinets for food and Leonard, looking attentively at her. She grabbed various supplies and put it on the table.

Crystal took her engagement ring and placed it in the bowl making Leonard a little worried, thinking that she would destroy the ring.

"Witchy, what exactly are you doing?" Mick said eating some cereal.

"Not ripping out your throat" Crystal smirked and quickly returning to her project.

Mick's eyebrows raised and turned to Leonard, "Feisty, you picked a good one partner."

Leonard replied with a simple nod with Crystal continuing to chant the spell. After a moment, the ring turned a dark blue color, the same color that represented the stone lapis lazuli. The ring she created helped protect her from the sunlight and she always knew that she would have her engagement ring on, so it would make the perfect place to make it her daylight ring.

With the finish product, she lifted it up for Leonard to see. He was simply amazed at her work and how she was powerful than before.

"You know you never explained this whole vampire thing." Leonard said handing the ring back to her, and placing it on her finger.

Crystal made her way over to Leonard, "Vampires have emotions much like humans but they're amplified. We have heightened senses and our bloodlust is different in every person. We have super speed. We can heal others with our blood. Not to mention that we also have a humanity switch which can turn us into selfish monsters. And this ring here gets to protect me from getting burned in the sunlight."

"Yet you're still a witch," Mick said

"Technically I was a siphon, so I had to gain my magic from an object or place. And making me a vampire just made me a heretic."

Mick somewhat got lost in the explanation and just shrugged it off while Leonard and Crystal continued to talk. After a while, Crystal could feel her eye veins seep through indicating her hunger for blood and Leonard saw this. Seeing this, he lifted his arm to her mouth which she quickly rejected.

"You're hungry."

"No, I won't."

"You won't hurt me, and anyway you could heal me with your blood."

Crystal looked at him again before giving in and seeping her fangs into his wrist, the blood was euphoric and better than the blood bags. Once she was satisfied, she retracted her fangs to see Leonard wincing in pain.

She wiped herself and quickly bit her wrist and gave Leonard some of her blood. The bite make on his wrist slowly disappeared.

"Maybe you should always drink from my wrist because that was really hot." Leonard whispered into her ear making her smile but reply by leaving small little love bites on his neck.

"Ms.Pierce, Professor Stein needs you in the Medbay." Gideon interrupted making the couple groan

"Thanks Gideon way to ruin a moment"
________________________

Crystal quickly speed to the Medbay, with a quick swish and wind gushed surprising Stein.

"Super speed. Amazing," Stein observed Crystal

"What do you want Stein? You were clearly ruining a moment."

"Gideon, please inform Miss.Pierce."

As Gideon was explaining Leonard and Mick caught up to Crystal in the Medbay in time to hear what was going on.

"Jefferson's blood chemistry is akin to that of a 63-year-old man." Gideon spoke