one.

ʰᵘᵗʳᵉˢˢ
001. | ❛ i'll make sure of it.

( 𝑭𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲 )

𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄. Elijah often had her moving from place to place, as the Mikaelsons tried to escape their enemies. Besides Mystic Falls, New Orleans was the only place that she stayed long enough to call it home. She made it her mission to know the ins and outs of New Orleans, and to never keep one's guard down. It was one of the things that Elijah taught her as a teenager. To know everything one could of the city as it would come in handy if one ever needed to escape danger.

But it also came in handy when one needed to just retreat into peace.

She always seemed to find peace in the middle of the French Quarter. The music, the life, and the different walks of it filled her with joy. People came to New Orleans to escape and seemed to find themselves in the city. They get lost in it and for a short amount of time, so did Crystal. All the terrible baggage she had always found a way to leave in the French Quarter. She felt comforted in those moments, even if it was for a few minutes.

Her peace was soon interrupted by her phone ringing in her pockets. She moved out of the way of the people partaking in the festival activities and continued forward on one of the sidewalks. Glancing down at who was calling her, she left a huff out before answering the phone.

"Elijah for the last time, stop calling me! Maybe you don't understand that me ignoring your calls is conveying the message for you to leave me alone." Crystal annoyingly hung up the phone before Elijah could reply. Fights between the two of them happened rarely, but whenever they did, one of the two of them normally held a grudge afterward. For a family member that promised 'always and forever', he was very quick to go against it. Although Klaus did various things that Crystal didn't approve of , she didn't approve of Elijah being so quick to be done with Klaus after centuries of dealing with his behavior.

She knew what it was like to not have family, and she never wished it for anybody else. Klaus was difficult for anyone to deal with, but if Crystal could deal with all the casualties from their confrontation with Dalahia so could Elijah. The same man who taught her the importance of family.

"Sounds like you're giving someone the cold shoulder." A tall man with grey hair wearing a blue parka made his presence known as she walked past him on the curb of the street with an impressive motorcycle.

She raised her eyebrow at the man who decided that it was a smart idea to wear a parka in the heat of New Orleans. "Well, it looks like someone is quite the eavesdropper."

"I pay attention," he smirked at her as she examined his motorcycle over. "It seems like you do too."

"Well considering that you are a stranger in my city, I pay extra close attention." She reverted her attention back to him as she beamed, "So who are you?"

"Leonard Snart." He extended his hand as he made his introduction, "And who might you be?"

She hesitated in giving her real name because it was one of the basics that Elijah taught her. Not only because of her family history but also because of her association with the Mikaelson family.