Chapter 10

A few weeks later I find myself stuck. Literally. It started as a typical day. Me in my tiny little office. Filing information on every gang and members. Taking phone calls of cheap threats. Just the usual.

That is until I had my lunch break. Enrique's office is fancy. As in it costs a lot. Meaning it had a balcony. I'm not talking Romeo and Juliet balcony. I'm talking about a fancy balcony that just happened to have gaps in the railing. There is a table with extra comfy chairs too.

I sat in my seat and ate my lunch. The norms. The phone started ringing in the office and I was the only one there. Cursing whoever disturbed me, I go pick up the phone.

"Hello." I said trying to hide the fact I was annoyed.

It was the voice of another admirer of Enrique's. I swear I'm going to kill him when he gets back. So far millions of women and girls called these days.

I try to be polite and tell her that she shouldn't be calling on the main phone. She complained and called me names. I then started yelling at her. I didn't realize I was walking to the railing of the balcony. I continued yelling. All of a sudden a Wasp came. I freaked out and swatted my left hand. The hand that wasn't holding the phone. The wasp apparently didn't like me. It flew around angrily around me.

I screamed and the phone slipped from my hand. I reached in between the railing to catch it before it fell, but no luck. I was going to pull my hand back and found it stuck. I frowned. The rail wasn't that small. Skeptical I put my head through to see. Bad idea. I realized my hand wasn't stuck but now my head was...

And now I'm here. Stuck. In the balcony. Did I mention that clouds were rolling by?

"Help!" I call out as a few raindrops start to fall. No one was outside. I guess they knew it was going to rain. Smart people.

It was pouring for about an hour. I didn't mind the rain if it wasn't freezing cold. Shivering and tired I start to close my eyes.

"What the hell?" A voice wakes me up. I couldn't see the person behind me. Yet I knew the voice.

"A-about time." I mutter under my cold breath. I was still shivering.

"Scar? What are you doing?" Enrique asks baffled.

"Oh, y-you know, just hanging out." I reply sweetly dripping with sarcasm.

"Well get back to work." He scowls at me. I could imagine his frown. I mentally smack my head.

"I'm st-tuck you idiot!" I nearly scream.

"Don't call me an idiot! Wait your what?" He sounds surprised.

"Stuck. I'm s-t-u-c-k." I spell out slowly. It was like talking to a two year old.

"Of Course you are." Enrique sighs.

"Hey whats that's s-upposed mean?!" I narrow my eyes and sneer even though he can't see me.

"Nothing. Just stay there and I'll come back." He orders.

"Oh sure. Li-ke I can totally leave." I wave my hands at my stuck head. He ignores my sarcasm and leaves. I note that the rain stopped thankfully.

Seconds later he returns. I feel hands touching my waist and automatically kick.

"Ow sh*t!" He curses loudly. Opps. I guess I should have warned him about how easily I startle."What the hell?!"

"Don't scare me! I thought you wer-e rapist." I say defensively. He mutters foul words under his breath.

"Okay now I'm going to move you and you wont kick. Got it?" He commands with a hint of annoyance.

"Yep totally got it!" I try to nod but end up hurting my neck.

I feel him move my waist to the left. His hands were warm compared to my soaking outfit. He push's my head towards the outside of the railing. I thought he was going to chop my head when I felt a cool metal on my neck.

"Um" I stutter in shock. "Please don't kill m-" I scream when I hear a sicking crack.

Something falls down the balcony. I open my eyes thinking he broke my neck. Instead I see the wood broken from the railing. I blink as I move my head. It feels good when you don't lose your head.

He was holding the crowbar in his hand. Which I'm guessing was the thing that broke the wood. I try standing up but I was shivering so hard.

"Come here ." He scoops me up and carries me bridal style to the office. I snuggle into his warm chest.

"T-thank you." I mumble into him.

"Hmm." He grunts and puts me in his comfy chair. Damn its like this chair cost half a million. Its that amazing.

Enrique wrapped a blanket around me then left. He came back with hot tea and a pair of cloths. Since my hands were shaking hard he lifted the cup gently to my mouth. At first I was shocked. It was like seeing a whole new side to him. But then it feels nice.

"I'll help you if you want." He offered as I try to peel my clothes off under the blanket. I couldn't even move let alone peel off my wet cloths.

I gave him my best suspicious look. He looked innocent. Ha what a joke. I give up and make him close his eyes. He complies. His hands drift to my pants and pulls it off. I shiver as he does the same to my shirt. He pulls a shirt over my body and a pair of boxers.

"Did you peek?!" I accuse him. No way he could have done that with his eyes closed that fast.

"Only a little." He smirks and opens his eyes. I blush red and try to act mad by pouting. To bad I couldn't slap him. He laughs. And boy let me just say that should be every girls ringtone... And now I'm officially creepy.

Enrique grabs me off his chair and sits down while putting me on his lap. I lean into his chest and he continues to work. It feels like we do this all the time. Slowly I drift to sleep.
.....

"She's sick." Someone proclaims. I ignore them and snuggle into the warm bed. I need more sleep.

"Well fix her!" Enrique growls back. I feel the bed shake a little.

"Its just a cold. She should drink hot stuff and take pain killers." The voice commands.

"And you guys should shut u-" I sneeze into my arm. I cough miserably as a hand pats me down and soothes me.

Peeling my eyes open I realize I wasn't on a bed but on Enrique. We were still in his office and a guy wearing a white coat was checking me up.

I push Enrique away from me. He gives me a questioning look.

"I'm sick you stupid. You can't be next to me." I tell him with a hoarse voice. I sound like an ogre. He gives me a dark look for calling him a name.

"She's right sir. You could get sick." The Doc agrees with me. Enrique glared at both of us to shut it.

Then it happened. Enrique was arguing with us when all of a sudden we heard a sound.

"Achoo!"

Everyone was silent. I look at Enrique and giggle loudly. Since
I was still on his lap I fall onto the floor shaking with laughter.

"Shouldn't have spoke so soon Mr.Black." I say with a big smirk.

"Shut- Achoo!" He groans in annoyance. And that was the begging of our long sick days.

Did u see why I put Hot and Cold for the music???!!  Hehe bad joke...       

Hey guys! So now I got time to update more often 😄😄😄. More juicy info is coming up and the story will continue on!!!!