Chapter 6

Come on, come on turn the radio on, its Friday nigh- 🎤okay Ill stop singing! On with the chapter!!! (Btw the songs called Cheap Thrills... Just saying.)

Rina tells me to stretch before working out, so I don't pull a muscle or something. After that we head to the treadmills. Those deadly machines are out to kill us. By us I mean me.

"Whoa how long do we h...have...to...do this?" I say out of breath. I'm kind of thankful for the lack of clothing on me. I was sweating already and creating a pool of water. If only I had the energy to be disgusted.

"You've been on for only five minutes." Rina shakes her head running faster than me. She was doing it in ease, like eating ice cream.

Fifteen minutes later I collapse. Literally fall off the treadmill....
Rina bursts out laughing and I scowl at her. Like help me up girl! She does but while laughing harder.

"Owww." I moan. My whole body aching. Like I said before exercising and me don't get along. That's like saying lets put Taylor Swift and Katy Perry in the same room. Get ready for war.

"Seriously!" Rina laughs again. Her eyes filled with tears. I huff in annoyance, then start giggling. That was pretty funny!

The people start looking at us like were nuts. I guess they didn't see me fall. Phew!

I sit on a bench and Rina hands me a water bottle. I greedily drink up not even bothering to know it was some bodies.

Then a random person walks up. "You know we indirectly kissed right?" There was a smirk on the guys face and I wanted to slap him.

"Ah shiz that means I kissed five girls and ten boys!" I say sarcastically. "Eww even my own cousin!" I pretend to be horrified.

"Your weird." He shakes his head. Please tell something I don't know.

"And I'm not interested." I shrug and smile innocently. The look always works. I think.

The guy looks offended and leaves muttering about how hot he is and he never got rejected before. To be fair, he was pretty hot. Okay very hot. Like Adam L. and Zayn combined. Even Enrique was .5 percent less hot.

"Why reject Jake?" Rina looks at me like I'm crazy. I can be pretty psycho when I need to. Is being crazy or psycho the same? Who knows...

"Because he stank of player." And of sweat, I think to myself silently. She looks at me like what the hell. I decide to tell her my theory. Players do at least one of the three.
1) Confidently flirt
2) Try using pickup lines that are inappropriate
3) Or show off

"Oh." Rina thinks for a moment. "Almost makes sense." She slowly nods, agreeing.

We talk for a bit then Enrique and this other dude decide to show up. Rina runs up and hugs the other dude, who I assume is her "boo" that she was talking about. She introduces him to me. His name is Kyle and he seems nice.

"Bye guys." The couple wave at me and Enrique before leaving. I watch them push each other until they reach the doors. So cute!

"So can I get another job because I not a good gang person." I plead. Enrique's looks at me then grins, like he thought of something funny. "Whats so funny?" I stare at him suspiciously.

"I saw your accident on the treadmill." He laughs lightly. My face turns beet red. Oh my god. I look away mortified. I will never live this down!

"That's just another reason why I shouldn't be doing this." I cross my arms annoyed.

"Fine then you could be the cleaning lady." Oh no he didn't! I ball my fist and punch him. In the stomach. He doubles over in pain or shock. Then starts spewing out curse words like it was the alphabet.

Damn it! His stomach was rock hard. I rub my hand that was red and turn my attention to the butthole.

"You just insulted me." I shake my head. I hated when people think I'm weak. I may be a little short of muscles but I can take care of myself.

"Fuc-" I slap him.

"Don't curse." I scowl at him.

"Shi-" I smack him again.

"Stop cursing!" I yell and he suddenly grabs me. He flips me on the mat covered floor and hovers over me. My eyes widen thinking that he will hit me.

"That wasn't nice Scarlett." Enrique growls at me.

"I'm not nice." I mimic his words from yesterday.

"Have you meet yourself?" He laughs unexpectedly. "If your not nice that means I'm not hot." He shakes his head.

"I don't think your hot." I lie straight out. He wasn't just hot, he was perfect. But he's personality could be better.

"Liar." He smirks then gets off me. I stand up and dust myself. "As for the new job. I think I know what to do."

I swear he smirks for a living. This time I have a bad feeling though.

Thank you for those who vote and comment! I love you people who ask me to update! It inspires me😁 have a great week!