Chapter 7

Fearing that smirk, I took a shower and changed. Apparently we were going to the main house or like he calls it the Estate. It was basically were they store all their information and supplies. I meet him by the car which was a Lamborghini. How did I not notice that?

"Um... Wow." I blink in shock.

The place was made for royalty. Like where their house would look like if they didn't live in a palace. The only off thing, was the gates around it. Though its probably for security reasons. It was like a siren, alluringly beautiful, but dangerous in the inside.

"Thanks." Enrique smirks at the aw expression on my face. I can't believe the deadliest gang ever has such an egotistical leader.

"Whatever. I've seen better." I wave my hand towards the place. Ok so maybe that was a lie, but he doesn't need to know that.

His eyebrows shoot up like he was doubting me. But keeps his mouth shut. We arrive to the door, where he uses voice activation and thumbprint.

My jaw drops open. I thought that only exist in movies...

"Open." He says, and the door opens. It revels a bunch of people chatting or carrying things around.

"Hello sexy master." A robotic voice says from the ceiling. Everyone who was shuffling around stops.

"Seriously?" I give him a flat look.

"What can I say? Even non-living things love me." He shrugs.

No comment to that. People greet him in a respectful way. Almost like they were scared of him, but still admire him. He must have earned it. Other wise his people would have rebelled and killed him... Its been done before.

"You really did work hard." I say as we enter an office. It was nice and simple. Except for the blood stain on the carpet. I'm not even going to ask.

"Yeah."

Enrique sits on his fancy chair that rolls and leans forward on his desk observing me. I sit on the chair across from him. We have a staring contest.

"This hurts my butt." I tell truthfully. It does. Unlike his leather cushion one, mine was wooden. Also I just wanted to break the silence.

"What do want me to do? Make your butt feel better?" The sly grin on his face tells me he wouldn't mind doing that.

"Never mind. Just keep your inappropriate comments to yourself."

"But you love it when I talk dirty."

I face palm myself. Unfreaking believable. Is this the same Enrique from before?

"So lets get down to business." He pulls out papers and a pen. "I need a new assistant. Last one- never mind what happened to her. I just need you to know its a dangerous job. So I'll let you choose. Become a fighter or this?"

His words bring back memories.

"This is the real world hon." He points at the bodies laying around. It was after the attempt someone made to break in our area.

"But daddy. I hate fighting I want peace." I whine. My face stained with tears.

"I know sweetie but life's unfair." My dad pinch's my cheeks. "Just stay away from this. You don't have to be part of it. You can just live with people who are apart of it."

Now I have to be. No choice. One or the other. I take the papers and sign.

"Ill just become assistant." I finally decide. It couldn't be that bad. Right?

"Good." He smirks. "You can start now." He stands up and shows me to a weirdly small looking door.

Opening it with thumbprint again we walk in to the small space. It could only fit two people a desk and chair. It was also bare and empty looking.

"Real cozy." I say sarcastically.

"Here buy whatever you want to make it feel comfortable." He hands me his credit card from his wallet.

I look at him crazy. Does he not know I'm a girl? And that he just handed a an addicting drug.

"Uh are you sure?" I look at him carefully.

"Yeah yeah just take it before I change my mind." He waves it around. I shrug and take it. Who am I to refuse such an offer? I take a seat behind the desk and open the laptop on it.

"First heres the rules." He hands me a paper. It hand only one line.

Always do what I say

I look at him then back at the paper. I give him a are you for real look. He nods.

"Okay." I agree reluctantly. I mean I only had two choices.

He hands me files of paper and tells me to organize the people by they rank of most wanted. Also to make a new document for the top 10 and find their locations by the new illegal software he had installed. Should be easy enough.

He leaves the door open a bit so I won't suffocate in this place and gets back to work. I first order new office things. Then I start work.

Bring. Bring. Bring.

I jump at the sound of the phone ringing. I didn't even realize there was a phone.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey Black there?" A unfamiliar voice says. I peek out the door and on his desk was a paper.

Had to leave for an emergency.
Don't miss me too much.

I roll my eyes at his words and answer the guy.

"Sorry his out right now for business." I tell the dude on the phone.

"Oh its fine sweetheart." I notice a slight accent in his voice. "Whats your name?" He asks.

"Scarlett." I reply.

"Well Scarlett would you do me the honers of telling my dear brother I'm coming home?" My eyes widen at his words. I thought he was the only living person in his family. At least that's what I heard from the girls.

"Uh sure." I nod even though he can't see me.

"Thanks hon." He hangs up and I sit back flustered about what just happened.

Why would Enrique lie to everyone about his only living brother?

Hey lovely people! Things are about to get interesting! 😉 Vote and comment plz.

Qotd: Would you choose assistant or fighter?

Ans: Which ever as long as I get to see Enrique more