Chapter 4

I hear the soft humming of the engine stopping. Opening my eyes I realize we are here. The place was average looking. And by average I mean four story and made of glass. The "simple" kind of house for rich dudes. 

Enrique hauls my bags inside before I could say a thing. I silently follow with Roy and Violet trailing behind me.

The first thing I notice as we enter is that its not crowded. It's quite. The sound of our heels click on the floor makes it awkward.

"This is my place. Also now your new home." Enrique slides open the elevator and my jaw drops. I give him my best WTH look. "The fourth floor is mine. Third is Roy's and now second is Violet's and yours." I blink trying to comprehend what he just said. Seriously are we in Bill Gates house?

"Okay." Is all I manage to say. What else was a supposed say? Hey dude what do you want from me cause I'm kind of freaking out?

Our floor was huge. Enrique and Roy leave us alone. I start by walking around. Kitchen. Check. Bathroom. Check. Balcony. Check. Two rooms. Check. Living room. Check. It was like having our own apartment.

I open the T.V and find Disney Channel. Me and Violet are in love with Disney. Well, I taught her that...

After a while I felt like texting Elijah but couldn't find my phone. I start panicking.

"Stay here I need to get something from the car." I tell Violet and head to the elevator. Taking a deep breath I press level 4. The ride was only a few seconds and it opened with a ding.

The first thing I noticed was that it was different than the first and second level. It seemed fairly neat except for a few guns laying around. What caught my eye was the symbol on the ceiling. It was a black shadow.

"What are doing here?" Enrique's voice snaps me out of my daze. I look at him and blink. He was holding a gun and twirling it so casually.

"Whoa! Chill dude." I hold up my hands as if surrendering. If he took me from my home only to shoot me, well that's just stupid. He could have just shot me earlier.

"Here." He throws the gun to me and I scream moving away from it. He shakes his head and shows me his hand. He didn't throw it. What an a-hole.

"That wasn't nice." I was still shaken from what he did. The only time I held a gun was once and I accidentally shot someones arm. Even if it just grazed it I still felt guilty.

"I'm not nice." He says coldly. I swear he's so weird. Or maybe just messed up in the head. I shake the thought out of my head.

"So I was wondering if you could let me check the car for my phone?" I cautiously ask. Who knows if he would shoot me for just a simple request.

"You mean this?" My eyes stray to his hands were I see something horrible. I gasp and faint.

Not really. Just pretending.

"Scarlett!" Enrique shouts rushing towards me. He kneels by me and I pull him closer slowly. I put his ear facing my mouth.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I whisper out. He snaps his head back and stares at me giving me a flat look.

"I thought you fainted." He accuses me. What can I say I took acting classes. I sit straight up and start laughing.

"Was Mr. Gangleader scared for me?" I use a baby voice and pout. Maybe I took it to far....

"Shut the f*** up." He growls backing away from me. I frown. What was his problem? First he was worried then he acts like I was a threat.

"Okay geez it was a joke." I stand up and walk towards the elevator. "And next time if you crush my phone, I will call you a very bad name." I huff getting in. That was a big threat. He shakes his head with a glare as the door slides closed.

Sorry short update but I have a lot of work...😔 Vote and comment plz. Psst. If you can suggest some names for new characters coming up... I will dedicate the chapter to you...😉