Chapter 5

Dedicated to "Recklessgirl23", "laarrrryyyy", and "littleprincess8589" they are amazing readers! 😄
P.s video is for how Scar works out!

After finishing from unpacking I feel a rumble from my stomach. Rummaging around the empty kitchen I find no food. Just great. Yes that was sarcasm. A sleepy Violet walks in and plumps down on the stool. She puts her head on the counter and snores gently.

"Hey Violet." I sneak closer to her and tap her shoulder. She continues sleeping. Sighing I realize she was sleep walking. I hear footsteps suddenly.

"Hey Scar!" He yells and I jump. Turning around I find Roy grinning at me.

"How.... Not even going to ask." I shake my head as Violet starts to wake up. She mumbled something coherently.

"Hey Violet!" Roy hugs the girl who suddenly smiles and hugs him back. Those two were perfectly adorable because they were different and similar. If that makes sense...

"So may I ask why your here?" I lean on the counter rasing an eyebrow. And yes, my arms were crossed. I call it The Pose.

"Ahh yes Enrique is requesting your presences for brunch with some people." Roy says in a way that seemed sophisticated. I snort at the dude who was not far from looking like a bouncer or bodyguard with killer instincts.

"Why-" I start to ask but Roy cuts me off.

"He said be ready in five." He adds and I scramble to get ready. Ten minutes later after making sure Roy will take care of Violet, I rush to the first floor.

"Your late." He doesn't even glance up from his phone. I roll my eyes.

"Your lucky I'm not like other people who need ten hours." I huff. Trust me when I say that the minimum my girl cousins take is 45 minutes. And that was only once.

"Watch it." He snaps walking to the car. I trail behind him and mimic his words silently. "I do not tolerate disres-" He stops talking when he sees me finally. His gaze sweeping from top to bottom.

"See something you like?" I smirk batting my eyes. That was a bold move on my count but it felt good.

"Just get in the car." He shakes his head muttering foul words.

The drive was awkward again. I cant even look at my phone since I didn't get a new one yet. Ugh I was still mad at him for yesterday.

We step out to a fancy restaurant and I immediately blow.

"I'm not dressed for this!" I hiss at him while we enter. I was wearing a simple skater dress and flats. My hair in a ponytail and had on winged eyeliner. That's it. And this place was made for royalty.

"Chill." He rolls his eyes. "Were just here for twenty minutes."

I hold in my anger by glaring at the floor. If looks could kill, the floor would be blown away. Poor floor didn't do anything...

"Mr.Black please have a seat." A voice welcomes us as we sit down at a table.

They were a couple. The guy looked late 40's and the girl looked half his age. She looked liked a model, but she was staring at Enrique like he was the meal.

"Hi there!" I do a little wave to capture her attention. Her gaze snaps to me and glares. Like I was looking at her man. Oh god now I seem like a possessive demon!

"What?" She snaps impatiently. Huh looks like behind that beauty is a beast...

"Nothing, it just seemed that you were looking... how should I say this?" I tap a finger on my chin, pretending to think carefully. "Constipated."