Chapter 8

He didn't come back that night. It wasn't until I fell asleep on my desk at eleven p.m. that Roy and Violet came to pick me up. He apologized on behalf of Enrique. I can't believe he forgot me there! I should keep that credit card just because of what he did.

Today Enrique sent Rina and her boyfriend to drop me off in the office. They were so love with each other that they must have forgot I was there.

"I wanted to kill her yesterday!" Kyle yells in outrage. He strokes Rina's hand as if containing his anger. "Nobody messes with my girl."

"Its fine baby. That bîtch will get whats coming to her today." Rina says reassuringly. I gap at the two couples. One was planning to kill and the other was going to get revenge. Perfect psychopaths. Well at least they are crazy for each other. No puns intended.

"Umm guys I think we missed the turn." I finally speak out. They both swivel their heads towards each other and curse.

"Oh make a U-turn you idiot!" Rina shouts. Kyle turns the steering wheel sharply and we press against the right side of car. I bag my head on the window with an ow.

"Sorry." Kyle apologizes.

"Its fine." I lie rubbing my head.

"No its not fine! I'm really sorry Scar." Rina looks guilty.

"No seriously its cool." I press on.

They drop me off at the estate and hand me their phone numbers, saying to call whenever I need help. I take it despite not yet having a new phone.

Since Enrique wasn't here I had to ring the door bell. A guy opened up and looks at me carefully.

"Who the f*** are you?" He asks straightforward.

"A person." I reply smartly.

"Well, person get out of here or else I'll kick your a**." He emphasis on the word, person, just to act smart too. Are most people so rough in this gang? I didn't like the attitude he was giving me. I mean I would love to get out of here but technically I was forced here.

"Excuse me?" My eyes narrow dangerously low. I drop my voice and lean to him. "I would like to see you try and kick me out."

He glares at me and grabs my arm. Dragging me towards the gate and letting me go so he could open it. Dumb mistake on his part. I make a run towards the doors that he stupidly left open. He shouts in alarm as I slam the door close on his face. Breathing hard I slide down the door and unto the floor.

It takes me a moment to realize the people were staring at me. I raise an eyebrow daring them to say something. They all look away and do what they were doing before. Smart choice.

When I regain my breath I walk up to the office. I was furious at Enrique and he had better explain everything. Without knocking I barge in.

"-out right now." I hear Enrique say to someone.

"Do you have any ide-" I stop mid sentence when I realize he wasn't alone. There was a girl next to him that was in the midst of seducing him. Her flimsy see through dress was on the floor and she was wearing basically nothing.

"Its called knocking." Enrique glares at me. The girl smirked at me. Like girl don't you have some decency to cover yourself!

"Its called not leaving me sleeping on the desk. Using the love birds as a taxi. Some dude kicked me out of here and I had to lock him out." I bang my hands flat on the desk. I shoot the girl a scary look. "Scatter bimbo." I point to the door with a deadly look.

"Excuse me!" She exclaims in anger.

"Out Daisy." Enrique uses his authoritative voice. Daisy stumbles out shooting me a dark look and the finger. I smile sweetly and wave.

"Seriously you were 'busy' this whole time. At least let me use a car next time so I wont barge in." I quote, busy, with my fingers.

"I wasn't doing anything with her. I was actually working but she come in." He defends himself. I give him a sure-whatever-right look. Yeah and I'm the queen of England.

"Yeah whatever just open the door." I point to my office tapping my foot impatiently. I was holding a grudge.

"You can open it." He says with a sly smile. My eyes widen at his words. No way! I've always wanted to try it...

"Open." I say containing my excitement.

"Hello slave." Is the words I hear from the speakers. I turn to Enrique and give him the evil eye. He smirks while leaning on his desk. I giggle like a maniac and he stares at me.

"You clearly don't know who your messing with." I tsk while shaking my finger at him like he was a child. And boy will he regret everything.

"I'm the man of steel. You can't hurt me."

....

Around two hours later I look at a paper where I jotted notes from yesterday. Enrique's brother called. My jaw drops. Shoot! I totally forgot that call.

I leave my office and confront Enrique. He was arguing with someone on the phone. And the guy on the other line better be praying for his life. I know what Enrique is capable of and none of it is good.

"You better fix things up!" He yells and hangs up. I stare at his raging face and debate wether or not I should tell him. He makes my mind up for me. "What do you want?" He asks after a moment. Someone is pissed off...

"Uhh yesterday I got a call from a guy who claims to be your brother." I say slowly watching his reaction. I take a step back in case he goes crazy.

I wasn't really surprised when he looked confused then surprised then finally angry. I was surprised when he looked at me with a bit of fear in his eyes. That must be a bad sign.

"Oh fu- fudge." He changes his word choice when I give him a look. I couldn't stand cussing for no good reason. "Did he say anything else?"

Oh boy. Based on his reaction before, I knew he would throw a fit if I give him the rest of the message. But I really don't have a choice.

"Only that he would be coming back." I say quickly and take a few more steps back. Colton spews out a string of curse words and I was scared he would blow so I don't say anything.

"When?" Enrique asks cautiously. He looked so out of it that I kind of felt bad.

"Um...he didn't s-" I was suddenly interrupted by shouting. Footsteps came thundering like an elephant parade. The noise was coming towards the door. Fast.

"Stop him!" Someone shouts over the deafening sounds.

All of a sudden the door flies open and chaos follows. A guy comes in with a grin then a bunch of people who seem out of breath, catch him. They were about to beat him until I stop them.

"Hey what the hell? Stop it." I scream at them. Seriously is violence the only answer?

They pause and look at me.

"Let them continue and teach him a lesson." Enrique nods at the group to continue their rampage. I stare at him disbelief. Then I look at the poor guy who looks very familiar.

"Wait!" I rush towards the guy. The people sigh in annoyance. Their hands in the air ready to punch something.

"Can we just beat him up now!" The doorbell dude from earlier glares at me. I gasp and point at him.

"Hey your the idiot that was kicking me out!"

"Well I didn't do I good job." He muttered.

"I heard that!" I scowl at him.

"Your supposed to."

"She's really innocent and cute. You got yourself a nice one." The guy finally speaks out. He was looking at me but speaking to Enrique. Wait a minute, I recognized that voice!

I turn to face him. "Hey Mr. Black." I grin sheepishly.

So....I'm seriously supposed to study...but I love writing...*sighs* bye bye A+ and hello A-
Vote and comment💬 so I can study in peace!!!

Qotd; What would you tell Daisy?

Aotd; Get your own man girl 'cause Enrique belongs to me!