"May I see the pictures that you took?" I ask.

"Uhm...maybe next time Y/N, oh look at the time didn't know it was getting late, I have to go now it was nice talking to you Y/N! See you next time!" he bid goodbye at me I watch him walk away.

I laugh at his silliness at what happened, he looked at his wrist saying it was late, he wasn't even wearing a watch, I went inside the shop to see the clock and it's only 2:30 p.m.

I wonder what's in his camera since he doesn't want me to see it, I smiled at myself excited to see him again.

⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪

One week has passed I haven't seen Suga ever since that day, I was in the flower shop with Kai-oppa. My hopes to see him again is slowly fading away but his gorgeous face still lingers in my mind. I don't know why but I had suddenly the urge to sketch his face while I still remember it, maybe the day we met will be the last time we'll meet. I started sketching his beautiful face, his eyes, his nose, his fair & white skin, his soft pinkish lips, and his gummy smile that I admired a lot. I finished the sketch of him smiling since he was always smiling that day. I proudly smiled in my first attempt of sketching someone's face. It turned out much better than what I expected.

Kai-oppa closed the shop very early today since he has a date with Krystal unnie. As for me the first place that I wanted to go right now is the beach. I was walking in the beach, the sketch that I did was in my pocket and my hand was holding my flip-flops as I feel the sand in my small feet. The colors of the sky were getting mixed there were orange, pinkish and purple-ish since the sun is almost setting.

I stop in my tracks and look up to enjoy the view, I saw a single star twinkling brightly at me as I smile at it and reach out my hand to it, when I heard a *click* sound, I looked to where the sound came from and saw a man standing not so far from me with a camera in his hands.

"Suga?" I ask surprised, I was able to see his gorgeous face again.

"You look so surprised seeing me Y/N, You look like you saw a ghost" he chuckled as he walk towards me

"Well I haven't seen you for a week so I'm surprised seeing you here" I smiled at him, he stop at his tracks so close to me not making a wide gap.

"I want to give you this, I hope you like it" I took out a folded paper in my pocket and gave it to him.

He took it and opened it, I was so nervous at what would he react in my sketch of him, based on his expression he had a blank face on him like the face he had when we first met, cold and scary. His expression didn't seem to change and I was getting nervous and anxious that he didn't like it. I had enough, I suddenly took the sketch from his grasp making the paper crinkled.

"I shouldn't have shown it to you, it was an ugly sketch since it's my first time sketching someone's face, I should just stick on sketching things and note to self never sketch someone's face again...I probably should go Suga, and this time it's getting late." I turned my back at him but he took my wrist making me look back at him surprised by his action.

"Don't go. I—I was just shock that you were able to sketch my face even we only met in just one day and your sketch of me wasn't bad, it was so good, amazing, it's just...wow. This is is the first time that someone sketch me and I am honored to be the first person you ever sketch and in your sketch I was smiling. Let's just say that not many people can make me smile easily. I can smile when I'm in a very very good mood, ate a good food, had a good, long sleep, took a picture perfectly and lastly when I'm with the person who stole my heart and can make me smile by seeing her, and by her...I mean you Y/N" he said, I notice that there was a faint blush in his fair cheeks. I blush so wildly I can feel my face getting hot. I gulped as I stare in his eyes.

"Do you remember what I said that I was going to show you the pictures I took that day?" He asks, I only nodded at him as he let go of my wrist and took his camera and showed me many beautiful pictures that he took. That's when I saw picture of flowers that he perfectly took, it was very familiar like it was one of the flowers that displays outside the shop of Kai-oppa. I pressed the next button and I saw myself in a side view smiling at my painting. I looked at myself and I suddenly felt myself smiling.

"Is this the reason why you didn't showed it to me that time?" I ask, he nodded and sheepishly smiled.

"Why you didn't show it to me? Why now? You took it perfectly"

"Because if I show it to you on that day you might think that I might be some perverted creep." He chuckled rubbing the back of his nape. I laughed at him and shook my head.

"I won't ever think of you like that Suga, you were like a piece of art to me an aesthetic masterpiece actually when we first met" I said reassuring him that I won't think of him like a creep, even he is a creep, he is a handsome creep.

"Really? Never knew that someone think of me like a piece of art or a masterpiece" he mentioned and I chuckled making him too.

"I know we only met in just one day, but you already stole my heart. I don't know the reason why but just thinking of you makes my heart go crazy and talking to you right now makes me want to know you even more and I'll say that's a talent you have there Y/N, stealing somebody's heart in just one day" He took the sketch that was in my hand, folded it and he put it in his back pocket of his pants as he took both of my hands.

"I want to take this opportunity to say this. I want you Y/N to go out with me tomorrow, let's have our first date" he said showing his gummy smile

"Yes Suga I would love to go out with you" I answered as he hug me so tight that I can barely breathe.

"S...Su—Suga you're suffocating me" I hardly said as I keep patting his back to loosen his tightness of his hug.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm just so happy right now. This is the first time I ever ask a girl out. Let's have our first picture together." he said smiling so widely, he took his camera and faced it on us.

"1...2..." and on three I kiss cheek as he took the picture. We laugh at the picture and took more pictures on the beach, after that he took me home our hands intertwined and here we are at my brother's apartment outside his door.

"Thank you Suga for this day I had a loads of fun. I'm excited for our date Suga" I said simply but deep inside I'm very thrilled for tomorrow.

"You're welcome. I had a lots of fun today too. I'm glad that I met you Y/N and thank you also for the sketch I'll keep it forever...Looking forward for our date tomorrow" he grinned at me as he went closer to me and cup my cheeks, he kissed my forehead tenderly

"Good Night Suga"

"Good Night Y/N, Sweet dreams my princess"

Sweet dreams my prince~

-----------------------------------------------------------

[edited: nov.06.17]
[edited: jan.11.19]

You guys like it? Is it too long? I'll try my best to make it shorter next time. Please vote! Miss Author needs it

Next is Jungkook!! Look forward to it!!