The Untold Love

Anirudh and Anika,coming from a famous well known family whom are the talks of the world.

Anirudh Ravichander, the name which sent waves to the music world. The Young Sensational Music Director of Kollywood Cinema. He is the grandson of earliest filmmakers to introduce talkies in tamil cinema, Dr.SV Ramanan. Together, his dad Mr.Ragavendra Ravichander is a well known actor in tamil cinema industry, who is the younger brother of Latha Rajinikanth. His mom, Mrs.Lakshmi Ravichander is a bharathanatiyam dancer who's familiar in K-Town. Ravi's first daughter name is Vaishnavi Abinav who completed her Bachleor of Law (Honors) in India and now settled in London married.

Anika Srinivasan, the name which is coming up to merge soon within medias. She is the elder daughter of well-know business trader Mr.Siva Srinivasan, who owns uncountable companies in London,France, Malaysia and in India. His second daughter name is Anu Srinivasan who has just graduated from her high school. Anika is doing her final studies in Ethiraj college in Chennai, she's a fashion designer student.Her mom, Mrs.Menaka Srinivasan is a famous bharathanatiyam dancer and did a few films in Tamil.

Anirudh gets married to Anika with all his kind heart. He willingly agreed to marry Anika when his dad talked about his marriage. But Anika wasn't ready for this marriage proposal because she couldn't forget anything about her past and she was forced by her parents to marry Anirudh. So,will Anika be happy with Anirudh? Or will she move on and allow herself to love her caring husband?

Stay tunned to know more about how Anirudh and Anika got married !