Chapter 69 I Must Get Next To Him

That same day as I was dozing off  I had started to hear sounds of droplets hitting the bus but then I had realized that it was raining outside. As I had stared outside of the bus from where I was I had started to imagined what it would be like we were out there in the rain. Well it looks like I will never know. As she had woke up she was wondering what time it was and she was looking at her phone.

Wow I better go and check on things to see how is everything is going. As she had gotten out of her bunk she had went to the couch and had skyped Maddy to see what she was up to. Oh, My you have to check out the next issue of Entertainment Weekly and Teen Bop cause they are mentioning about you.What, are you serious please tell me that this is so fictional? No, this is so true and they are also saying that your song covers are so amazing and it has even been added to the top 10 for Billboard.

Oh, Maddy this is going to be so amazing when we see each other again. I know I had even heard about what had happen right after when you had performed at the festival last week. Yeah, I know and now its all over the radio stations and even more worst it has now been talked about all over Twitter and now its a news story. Man, this is about to be so crazy and its going to get to where you are going to be all over the gossip blogs and will be trending all over the internet for months. Ugh, just great tell me about it before something else is bound to happen. Next thing I know is that I'm all over the blogs to where even the news reporters back in Mississippi will even be talking about it. Hey, Anna go look over by the couch I left you a little gift from me and I bet you are so going to love it.

What is it Maddy? You will have to go and look and see what it is that I had left for you. Then as Anna had went over to where the couch was inside of her tour bus was she had seen a guitar case and she had seen a note. As she had picked up the note she had wonder who had written the note was really was from? Hmm, I wonder what does it say as I picked up the note from the table. Anna, you are such an very amazing person inside and out. I hope that we can be able to see each other again soon. Which it was sitting next to a vase of yellow roses. Maddy, I must know did you see the guy that had given you that note to give to me. Well I do know that Kyle's brother had given me all of that to give to you. The he had told me to send it to you and it was from some guy who is musician. What do you mean? He had said that he was formerly was part of a band that him and his brothers were  from the start. Anna Morgan, are you seeing someone and I must known if your in a relationship. Maddy, I don't know that would be the one thing that you would have to completely figure all the way out for yourself.  As I had heard a knock on the door I had realized that it was Kyle and he had a bunch of songs that he had written but he had never used any of them. 

Then as I was going over the songs that I was going to use for my set list for the tour then I didn't realized that my phone was going off. It was a text message from  Baxter. Baxter: Hey, Anna turn to channel Nine They are talking about the tour. Youtuber song cover Anna Morgan is officially hitting the road on her first tour starting June 1 and there will be a surprise show at the original school that she can also call her Alma mater which is Warren Central High School. Also there will be a show in the capital city of Jackson MS at the MS Coliseum a couple of days after.

As you may or may not know also her parents are also on trial for a numerous of charges that they are facing in both New Jersey and here in Mississippi. We do not know at this time if the tour will cause conflict with the official tour date but we will bring you update when more is available. Back to you guys in the studios.