Chapter 10 Gotta Run and Chase Her Dreams

Its a week later and a couple of days and three weeks since classes had ended for seniors and one week before Anna Morgan will officially become a graduate of ECHS and she turned on the TV and she turns it to a channel where they talk to undiscovered musicians. Then she is squealing in excitement cause her videos are on there. Even the videos ends up going viral all over the internet and on every social media site.

Some of her friends, classmates and even Baxter are all excited to hear the news about her and song covers on that channel. Even her classmates back over in Vicksburg, Mississippi was very eager about what was going on to where the whole town was trending all over social media. A couple of days earlier and shes sitting on the window seal strumming the guitar and her friend Katie comes into the driveway.
Hey Anna are you coming down or what. Yes I will be down in a minute as she is getting ready she is deciding what she's wearing to the carnival. She also grabs her guitar for the talent show that is also going on at the carnival too as well. I can't believe that this is my very first  talent show that I've ever done at a carnival. OK Baxter I'm out I will see you when I get back. Have fun sis he screamed from the door.

OMG I can't wait for this carnival and plus I've never been to a carnival that my own school has done. So Anna are you ready to go to your first high school carnival. This one is going to be a lot of fun and plus we have to take some pictures so that I can put them in my scrapbook. As Anna and Katie arrived at this carnival it is super huge with over one hundred types of fun things to do. This is super cool I haven't been to a carnival in so long.

The first thing that the two of them do is ride some of the rides including the Ferris wheel then the two of them also do the slide to see which one of them gets there first but both of them got to the bottom at the same time so it was a tie. As the night rolls in and the talent competition begins. As the announcer goes on:

Next in the Singing Competition is Anna Morgan and she will be singing Home by Daughtry. The entire crowd was super shocked to hear Anna sing such a song like that when she never even had a chance to see her parents. Even as for Katie she is super shocked to hear such amazing vocals coming from a person who dreams was always to become a musician but she had that dream taken away from her.

She also sees that her friend Anna is fighting for this dream of hers. As the entire talent competition was over she was super shocked to find out that she had won fifty thousand dollars in the competition. As Anna arrived back at home even Baxter and Alyssa had found out about her winning the competition.

Anna that's super great to hear about that. We can finally use that money to help you get to your dreams. Anna don't worry we will all get there to see you follow your dreams. This is something that you had wanted for quite sometime now and we will get there.

Congratulation sis you are on your way to leaving this place and being that girl that everyone would want to see night after night. Baxter your such an awesome brother....we gotta get some sleep we have to be at the airport to LA super early in the morning.

OK bro Lyssa and myself are going to sleep so don't disturb us please. OK Anna I won't so that you both can get some much need rest for tomorrow morning. Oh and Baxter one more thing no loud music of any kind no nonsense no nothing we really need to finish packing and go to sleep. You should too cause we know how you are when you barely get any sleep.

As Anna and Alyssa had finished packing up what they're would wear while down in LA and even the morning of the day that they had left she had heard a something outside. She had looked to see what was going on."Lucas whats wrong with you!" "Are you insane or had lost your mind?" she had screamed.
Look Anna I am super sorry about that but I was told by Kyle to give you this to have for your trip to LA in the morning. Anna please whatever you do please be super aware of what you are doing OK. I will and take plenty of photos for me please. Look Lucas I will do that too as well OK. I can't believe that my dear friend is going to Los Angles. I know Lucas I wish I could come too but I have some other things to take care of so have a lot of fun for me please. I will Lucas.