Chapter 20 Finding Out About The Truth Leading to Good Thing

A week later and she is doing a photo shoot for her first album cover for the project that she is working on. After she had seen most of the photos. I love them they're perfect for the booklet. After the photo shoots went well she was unaware about what had happened that is going to change her and her siblings forever. Then little does she even knows that her life is going to be changed forever.

She sees Nick and both of them along with her brother knows that it's not good. Anna..Anna Morgan there is something that I really need to tell you. Nicholas please tell me What is it?(She's in tears and is shocked by what he is about to tell her.) We need to talk. Your brother told me what had happen it's about your younger sister and she's in tears. "Baxter,Please tell me is Alyssa alright you have to tell me if she is alright Baxter!" Anna said screaming and crying at her brother. She's fine but she's going to be in mental scars forever. What happened and what are you talking about that she will be in mental scars forever?

Anna I know that this is hard for you to take cause I know how much you love your little sister. She was staying with friends and(He's chocking to where he's in tears.) Mom and Dad had seriously beaten and chocked her and she was nearly unconscious and had nearly died. She's doing fine and she was let out of the hospital yesterday and she is staying with friends until we get there.

We have to end our trip abruptly. Hey Baxter can I be alone for a bit. Yeah I'll pack your things for you while you two need some time alone to talk. OK,Baxter I will be outside if you need me. Hey,I'm going to miss you. I will miss being with you and you might need this to help you along the way. (He gives her back her composition book that had all of the once poems that she had written from junior high all the way to high school and graduation.)

Hey please be careful and don't let none of this get to your head.  I will and I will update you on things and how shes doing. (They hugged each other and she's in tears cause she feels that this was her fault.) Don't worry your always with me and I will see you again one day I promise.  It's OK and I want you to know that none of this was your fault ever.  I don't want you to blame yourself for any of this. (She then rest her head on his shoulder and shes still in tears from the news about her sister.)

A Week later and Anna and Baxter are in New Jersey and they come to one of Alyssa's friends house. Hey Alyssa. Oh My Anna it's you I missed my sister. (She hugged her sister and is super excited to see her.) Look I'm sorry for ending your trip it's OK sis cause guess what. What We want you to come to LA with us are you serious. Yep we had even called a moving truck to move the rest of the things out of the house. What about the house oh we want you to see the last of the photo shoots for the album before we sale the house. What about the house?

We're selling the house and mom and dad won't be able to hurt you anymore cause their both going away for a very long time. After they had moved everything out of the house into the moving van and the whole house was empty. Then the last of the photo shoots was taken place inside of the house where she once lived. Baxter Alyssa I need both of you in the last one with me as both of them are in the photo in front of the house where all three of them had once lived, which was a broken home we finally see all three of them smiling and happy for once even all three of them had token silly photos.

Hey guys we have to go the people with the moving van are waiting for us. Alyssa we are going to miss you please Skype us. Don't worry I will. (As all of them leave the neighborhood where she once lived and she waived goodbye to everyone.)

As Baxter and Alyssa had gotten one last item into the moving van they had taken one last photo so did Anna with her acoustic guitar and she had even manged to get one of her up under a tree. Hey Anna your ready to go so that we can go ahead and be on the road. Yeah I am just about ready to go cause we have something for Alyssa but she must not know until we get there.

All three of them left from the neighborhood where they once lived Baxter had even received more good news in an email. He was super excited to hear the news that he was graduating from Morrisville University and as for Anna she had received some super good news that she had just found out that the Irish Girl band B*Witched will be on the tour.

What was even a lot better their bringing their tour to the United States and they are touring all of the Fifty States even her home state where she once was born in This tour is going to to be super amazing than ever. She was squealing in excitement being the opening act for B*Witched. Even Demi Lovato is going to be part of the tour as well as a really huge surprise on this tour. I don't want to ruin it for none of the fans. We have to keep all of this a secret.

I've never thought that this will happen to me ever in a single day ever. I have never had felt so happy about the fact that I am able to live my dreams and that hey had came true. Looks like now I will have to keep believing in me and just stay true to myself.