Chapter 67 No He Can't Have A World War III To Where She Spilled the Tea

Disclaimer: This next chapter mentions a radio station in NYC and as if I was part of its radio segment. This is just only a fanfic and none of this had actually had happened and the same goes for the previous two chapters as well.

Its the very next morning and I'm getting some days that I could go inside of the MS Coliseum for the tour that is coming up I had started to come up with some cool Ideas for the tour. Then I had heard something on the radio about me. Hey, Kyle turn the radio up I want to hear what is going on. Little did I had realized that I was mentioned on Power 105.1 Morning Show The Breakfast Club and she is the next topic on Angela Yee's Rumor Report.

If you don't know who Anna Morgan is she is a Youtuber who is also a singer and songwriter and she is on Island Records with several other people. Now Anna Morgan was at the community college that she was supposed to attend back in the fall of 2012 but because of her music career taking off and she is doing well in what she does best. Which is singing her heart out. She was at Hinds Community College for a music festival for their students.

She was in Raymond, MS for the HindsCC first ever music festival where she had performed a cover of World of Chances from Demi Lovato's 2009 Album Here We Go Again. She had brought Demi Lovato to help her do the song Really Don't Care along with Cher Lloyd from her 2013's Self tilted album. Now while she was there with a couple of her friends she ran into Dr. Jonathan Carmichael who is a Disability Support Services Specialist. He had ran into her and had said a lot upsetting things to her and we have some official audio clip from the encounter.

The Audio from the festival: Well Well Well if it isn't Anna Morgan who had came crawling back to me. Just like old times me being able to get into your head because you think that you can just sit her and manipulate me like this just so that you can live your dreams. I so can't wait to send this video in to your parents so that they can get you out of that dream of yours. Now as of late last night Anna Morgan said that she has some huge tea to spill and she will reveal what had really had went down when her performance was over. After she was finished listening to the Rumor Report she had turned the radio back down she had gotten on her laptop and it was time for her to to spill the tea.

Hi everyone, I know that this is unexpected and I usually do not do these types of videos but I have something to get spilled. During the recent Music festival over in Raymond, Mississippi I was there to do a performance to get myself ready for my first ever upcoming tour that is coming soon. After when my performance was over and I was with the rest of my group just minding our business and getting around and watching some of the other performers.

Then as we were walking back to our tour bus this guy had ran into me saying a lot of things like he had enjoyed bringing me down saying a lot of things saying that I should not do music. Also before I had graduated from high school this clown along with my father has done so much worst. They had tried to even get to my brother and to my younger sister and they had been this ever since we were born. If you have a dream go out there and chase them and do not let these creeps like him bring you down. This has been going on since I was growing up and was force to even put up with all of this. I will not let these people try to start a World War III not now nor ever cause this is all I have to say for now about all of them. I'm sure that he's going to get on here later on this afternoon and  try to say something  else.