Phone Call

(It is a dark room, the camera is panning around the room when we see Quentin modifying his suit. Also, we see him concocting a couple of "potions" into small vials, small enough to fit into a little slot in his glove. He hears the phone ring)

PHONE: "CONTACT ID: Mark Raimi"

(Quentin picks up phone)

QUENTIN: "What? Firing me in person wasn't enough?"

RAIMI/DIRECTOR: "Hey buddy, I was actually calling you for some help."

QUENTIN: (intrigued) "What do you want?"

RAIMI/DIRECTOR: "Well I was a little rough on you today, but I can't deny that you have some talent."

QUENTIN: "I appreciate the flattery."

RAIMI/DIRECTOR: "Well it's true, and I was wondering if you could help with that one stunt with the motorcycle."

QUENTIN: (slightly surprised, smiles) "Wow, really? Of course!"

RAIMI/DIRECTOR: "Nice to have you back aboard son, so just email me the schematics and you'll be fine."

QUENTIN: (disappointed) "You don't want me on the set?"

RAIMI/DIRECTOR: "Well considering you're work was pretty much done and we found a new stunt coordinator, we don't really need your services except for that one trick."

QUENTIN: (subtle anger) "I'm guessing you wouldn't have even given me any credit or ownership or even a cent of however much the movie makes. That's not right..." (Hangs up and calls another number) "Hey..." (Audio of phone call will play while He puts on his Mysterio clothes) "I understand the risks and I'm more than ready. Are you ready? Good." (Scene concludes Quentin putting on the Mysterio helmet)