M Y S T E R I O (Prologue)

(Open on a close-up of a helmet that looks like a motorcycle helmet, but you can't see through it, then someone takes it and gives it to an actor, cut to a man talking to the director)

DIRECTOR: "Quentin! You sure this will work? I admit that it would be a pretty shot, but I'm concerned with the guy's safety."

QUENTIN: "Yes sir, I've done all the calculations and if all the details are what I specified, then it should be great."

(Pan over to a movie poster saying, in big, bold letters "MYSTERIO". Cut to actor getting on top of building with harness)

DIRECTOR: "Alright, ready? Action!"

(As actor jumps from building, he hits leg on telephone pole, injuring his leg. We see Quentin disappointed. Then we cut to Quentin in an office with the director)

DIRECTOR: "...and now we have to stall production for 4 months, ballooning our budget up a couple million dollars. I guess we're gonna have to use green screen."

QUENTIN: (angrily) "...and be like any other generic action blockbuster film?"

DIRECTOR: "No, to do my job, which you just lost!"

(Cut to Quentin entering his room and trashing it until he finds a comic book. He looks around his trailer in a moment of inspiration and finds a costume from the film, which he modified to "teleport" practically. It is a black military type vest with purple lines and it has a helmet that, when he presses a button, slides on from the back, similar to Iron Man. Also, he is wearing a dark green trench coat. He puts it on, looks towards the camera and...)

*poof*

(He disappears, similarly to Nightcrawler, leaving a gray puff of smoke)

CUE MARVEL/DISNEY LOGOS/CREDITS