Chapter Twenty-Eight: Shove It Up Your Ass

Shove It Up Your Ass.

So when you go to a bowling alley slash arcade type area in a group of four the natural thing to do is to pick teams right? Do you choose to go in teams of relationship or family? If you picked either of these options you are wrong. Obviously you choose boys against girls. Especially when that means you get to have Zoe as a team mate. The girl is good at everything. I have never seen so many strikes in my life. I think she was just born with dumb luck. Sam is the worse person to ever hold a bowling ball. He had to use those weird contaptions that children use. You should have seen him fight a five year old girl for it.  The child won. The pigtails with the pink bows were very misleading.

After we conquered the boys in a second game of bowling they decided to drown their sorrows with milkshakes and burgers. Being the gentlemen they are they paid for mine and Zoe's meal.

"They are buying us food just to feel manly again." Zoe commented as we watched the two losers ordering our food.

"Oh completely." I nod my head in agreement.

I love the sound of a bowling alley. However weird that may sound it is true. This is my perfect date. Relaxed and fun. The arcade is above the bowling alley and I am just dying to head upstairs. It would all be perfect if I wasn't also on this date with my brother. Oh also if Zoe would stop looking at me like I was an injured puppy.

"Zoe if you don't stop that I am going to poke your eyes out." I warn the girl trying to make light of the situation.

"I just feel like I should be apologising to you." Zoe mumbles under her breath.

"Look Zoe, if it were up to me I wouldn't have even told you guys. I wanted to keep it a secret. Try and sort it out between me and Jayden. So please just let me figure it all out. Stop feeling guilty for something you didn't do." A wave of emotions go over Zoe's face all of a sudden. She sighs at me words and accepts them. Just in time for the boys to arrive.

"I still think soccer should be called football. I mean you are only allowed use your feet." I have heard this argument from Sam a hundred times. He is very passionate about it.

"Dude take your English sport and shove it up your ass." Brandon tells my brother and he scoots in beside me. Almost only now realising who he was on a date with he looks at me sheepishly.

"I love soccer. It is an amazing sport." Brandon smiles as he hands me my milkshake a a peace offering.

"And it should be called football." Sam cuts in. Brandon shoots him a dirty look before he turns back to me repeating my brother's statement.

"God you are whipped." Sam snorts earning him an elbow to the stomach from Zoe. "And so am I."

He places a kiss on Zoe's forehead causing both Brandon and I to shiver. Sam tells us both to grow up which sparks a counter attack from Brandon. Taking my face in his hand Brandon kisses me slowly. We are cut off from my brother kicking Brandon under the table. Sam's face is roaring red, where as Zoe is hiding a smirk.

"Dude grow up." Brandon says mocking my brother's previous comment.

Sam makes a face at Brandon as he begins to eat. The four of us fall into simple conversation. All joking around but now and then I can see them throwing me a look. As if I am going to break down any second.

When our food is done Zoe and I race upstairs to the arcade. Of course we head straight for the dance machine. Zoe narrowly beats me on the first game so I demand a rematch. The boys have joined us finally the two of them stand either side of the machine cheering us on. When it is done Zoe beats me again the two of us walk away laughing when something stops us.

"Well look who it is." Ashley appears out of nowhere. We all stop dead in our tracks. "What are you guys doing here this place is for kids?"

"Says the girl who is here." Zoe looks at her confused.

"Babysitting my little cousin you moron." Ashley rolls her eyes at Zoe. Cue Sam.

"Just leave us alone Ashley it's bad enough we have to see you in school." Sam wraps his arm around Zoe. Ashley raises her eyebrows at the two.

"Wow Sam how long are you planning on keeping this one around." Ashley asks looking Zoe up and down.

"You're a bitch." I say not really up for smart comebacks.

"Well fucking done how long did it take you to figure that one out?" Ashley turns her head to the side and pops her hip out.

"How are you and Jayden?" Brandon asks stepping in front of me.

"We are fine." Ashley's voice catches a bit.

"Really? Because the other night you came crying to me saying he didn't want you anymore. Then I caught him trying to make out with Lee. Is that your definition of fine Ashley?" Brandon then turns his head to the side and pops his hip out copying Ashley's previous movement.

Sam puts his hand on my shoulder while I lean up against Brandon's back. I begin to shake a little and that's when Brandon turns his back on Ashely clearly done with her now. He grabs my shoulders and lifts my head to look at him. He wasn't expecting me to be laughing.

"Are you ok?" Brandon looks at me in shock.

"I am fine." I smile up at him.

After that the four of continue to play arcade games wasting as much money as possible. We are about to head home when I run to the bathroom. On my way in I see a girl pushing a boy in a wheelchair. She looks a little older then me. I hold the door open for them earning two big smiles from both of them.

"Thank you." The girl says to me. She is beautiful. Her long brown hair falls over her right shoulder. She has the classic hourglass figures and is wearing a summer dress.

"It's no problem at all. I love your dress." I say without even thinking.

"Thank you. I love your hair is that your natural colour?" She asks. I laugh playing with my ponytail.

"Yeah it is." I nod she is out the door now but we both stand and talk.

"What about my hair is that nice too?" The boy mocks the two of us. We both laugh at him. The two seem to be twins or very close in age.

"Boys." The girl rolls her eyes.

"Oh trust me I understand." I smile at the girl.

"You have a brother?" She asks. I don't recognise either of them. They must be new in town or visiting.

"Five actually. Here comes one now." I nod towards Sam.

"Lee how long does it take you to pee seriously." Sam shouts at me.

"Hi my names Lee." I shake the girls hand.

"Hi I'm Kacey and this is Jake." Kacey introduces her brother. Her name sounds familiar.

"I am perfectly capable of introducing myself thank you." Jake shoots his sister a look shaking my hand. "Lovely to meet you Lee. You are very pretty."

I blush at the boys compliment and his sister rolls her eyes.

"Always such a charmer." She laughs at her brother.

"Sam what is going on?" Zoe calls walking in. Her face drops when she spots Kacey and Jake.

"Zoe?" Kacey asks recognising Zoe. Zoe walks over slowly almost unsure of what to do. Sam and I stand there watching the reunion.

"Hey how are you guys?" Zoe asks looking between the two. She seems nervous.

"I've been better." Jake smiles up at her. Sam and I look at each other wondering should we leave them to it.

Then the door swings open again revealing the last of our party. Brandon turns pale when he sees the two in front of him. That's when I remember the name Kacey.

I wonder how Kacey is doing. Jayden's slurred words start to flood back to me as I watch Brandon and Kacey stare at each other.

I mean Brandon was heart broken when they broke up. Brandon turns and leaves the building.

They were in love you know.