Chapter Twelve: Lee Has Boobs

I've never minded going to parties. It comes with being on the soccer team. Plus your best friend being a cheerleader. Parties were fun even if people did think I was a little too young to be going to them. I especially loved Charlies parties. His older sister used to throw parties so much that his parents don't even mind so much. Once Charlie cleans up afterwards. With a soccer team to help him out we usually get it done fairly quickly.

"Hello darling." Zoe calls as she saunters into my room bag in hand.

"Hello honey bun." I reply as I place a hairbrush in my own bag. We all sleep over in Charlies and hang out in the house the next day.

"So what are you wearing to the party?" Zoe asks placing her bag on my bed emptying some of the contents.

"This." I stand back pointing to my outfit. Shorts and a jumper. My signature look.

"I had a horrible feeling it would be. That is why Jessie and I went shopping for you." As Zoe says this Jessie walks into my room. She has her duffel bag too.

"You went shopping?" I ask Jessie who looks disappointed at my comment.

"You told her without me." Jessie moans throwing her bag on my bed.

"I'm sorry it just slipped out." Zoe shrugs, though the smirk on her face doesn't make her look so sorry.

"Lee. We are girly-fying you this evening." Jessie smiles sweetly at me stepping in between my path for the door.

"No not happening." I tell the two girls in front of me. Though I can already tell this is a battle I am not going to win.

"I don't understand why you work so hard for that body and then you don't show it off." Zoe tells me.

"Because it's nobodies business." I mumble under my breath.

"Hey Lee have you got any." Sam is cut off though by all three of us shouting three different things at him.

Zoe's choice of words were, "get out we are making your sister a girl."

I simply shouted help as Zoe held me back. Jessie's was my favourite though.

"Get out you perv." Same swiftly closed the door warning his brothers to not enter that room.

Then Zoe and Jessie turned to me both mirroring each others evil smirk. I was screwed.

"I am not stepping outside that door wearing this." I shout at the two girls.

"Will you please look at yourself in the mirror first before you begin freaking out." Jessie rolled her eyes at me. While Zoe is beaming with excitement beside her.

"It's pink." I look at Jessie in desperation.

"You are blonde. It goes." Jessie says simply.

"Just because I am blonde does not mean I have to wear pink." I cross my hands over my chest.

"No but if you look that hot in it then yes you do." Zoe twirls me towards to mirror quickly before I can stop her.

Holy shit. I didn't recognise myself. The dress was a hot pink with straps holding it up. It clung tight to my body showing just how big my boobs were. I am not flat chested but I managed to hide it extremely well by wearing shirts that are too big on me. But in this dress there was no hiding it. The dress came down to the middle of my calves and had a slit up the right side.

Zoe was right. I did look hot.

"Holy shit." I say out loud this time.

"I know you can finally see your secret weapons." Jessie laughs at me I turn to swing at her but Zoe stops me.