Chapter Twenty-Five: I Want This.

I Want This.

I push through the crowd of people looking for Brandon but couldn't see him anywhere. Spotting Zoe up ahead I walk towards her. She sees me and starts heading my direction. When she reaches me she takes my hand and pulls me outside.

"You need to give him space Lee. Just for tonight. You did nothing wrong he told me what happened. It wasn't you at all it was Jayden he shouldn't have done that. I am going to kill him when I get my hands on him." Zoe wrings her hands as if pretending they were around Jayden's neck. She sees my face and pulls me in for a hug. "At least give him an hour so he can calm down."

I nod sitting down on the porch. The two girls sit down on either side of me.

"So what have I missed with you two?" I ask trying to get the attention away from my problems.

"Don't worry we are both still single." Zoe pulls at the grass.

"Seriously I am so glad I am an only child." Jessie says staring at the two of us. "Seeing your families together is enough to turn anyone off having kids."

"Have either of you talked to your guys?" I ask them trying to get my mind off of the two boys.

"Not much. We spoke in the car but nothing serious." Jess shrugs. Corrie has never been one for anything serious.

"Are you going to say anything to him?" I ask her seeing how pissed off she was about the situation.

"If you get me drunk enough." She winks at me.

"What about you? How do you feel now that you have basically been claimed?" I ask a very pensive Zoe.

"Confused. I mean he has claimed me yet we aren't together. Does that mean we are exclusive? I don't want to get with anyone else but I would like to know. Your brother's are frustrating." Zoe moans leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Just talk to them. The twins are quite reasonable and will have no problem talking about this. Well Corrie might." I turn to look at Jess.

"Oh he's going to talk to me. Whether he wants to or not."

The three of us laugh at that. We sit on the porch for a while talking about nothing imparticular. Until it starts to get cold. We head inside to get a drink. People congratulate me on the win as I walk through. Honestly the match feels so long ago. I am just so drained after today I want to be left alone. But that can not be done at a party. Honestly I just want to go home. I show the two girls where the key to the basement is hidden. We head down there together to see we are not the only ones who had this thought.

"Why are you down here?" I ask Nick and Tyler.

"I think for the same reason you are." Nick speaks to me for the first time since we played tonsil tennis. Maybe it's the alcohol that's making him brave. "Remind me again why we invite all these people."

"We don't they just kind of show up." I speak the truth. The word of a party spreads like wildfire in our school. We will need to start up an underground party system.

"Why aren't you two with the twins? They've been looking all over for you." Tyler points at the two girls either side of me.

"Let them look. They need to work for our company." Jess squishes onto the chair with Tyler who's face burns red.

Sometimes I forget he is a freshman. Sitting so close to a cheerleader is still a big deal for a young boy like him. So cute. Tyler sees me pouting at him and he throws me a dirty look.