Chapter Twenty One: Did He Just?

Chapter Twenty One:

Did He Just?

I forgot about how awkward training would be. Without having to face Nick after our little get together at Charlie's party. But I also have to face Jayden now that he is on the team. Oh and don't forget cheerleading practice is on at the same time. Which means Ashley and Jayden have been eating the face of each other as we all wait for Coach to turn up. He is running late because of a staff meeting. So I have Sam on my right and Corrie on my left. I told you they are my protectors from the mean world.

"So Sam who is this girl you've told us about?" Corrie asks as I spot Nick look over at me and swiftly turn away again.

"It's Zoe." I answer not really thinking. Maybe Sam didn't want us to know.

"How did you know?" Sam asks in shock.

"She is really friendly with Kyle. Plus you've basically got with every other girl in our school." Ok that was bitchy. I know it was I heard it. But I am not in a good mood between Nick constantly looking over and Jayden playing tonsil tenson with Mcbitchface I will kill someone.

"Well yeah it is her." Sam mutters. He knows I'm having a tough time so he doesn't give out to me for my earlier remark.

"Why don't you just get with her already? It'd just be easier." Corrie says as he pulls blades of grass up.

"You're one to talk. You and Jess have been making googly eyes at each other for how many years? Seriously it's getting boring at this stage." As I let my inner bitch show even more my phone buzzes. I look down to see a name that has been popping up on my phone a lot lately.

I text Brandon earlier to tell him about the free sex show we are getting over in the corner. It's been a week since the party and it is safe to say the two of us have been growing even closer. Though I still feel something happened that night Brandon hasn't spoken of it. I don't want to press the matter in case I did make a show of myself and loose him. What with Jayden now dating the wicked witch of the west I've lost one friend. I have now gained a better one. Who ever thought Brandon would be my friend? I read his text trying to hide my phone from my brothers.

'I hope she gives him an STD. He deserves it.' I smile a little at his text.

"Brandon again?" Sam asks over my shoulder though I amn't the one to reply.

"Why who else?" Corrie says to his twin.

I'm about to reply to Brandon when he sends me another text.

'I know you said I had to watch Greys Anatomy with you but I need to know what happens with Meredith and Sheppard. So I am currently lying on your bed with your laptop watching it. Still think Derrik is a stupid name.'

I laugh even more at this.

'That's a little weird Brandon. Going into a girls room without her permission? Why don't you just take my laptop over to your house?' He hasn't got Netflix so he has to use mine.

"Lee please don't get with Brandon." Sam says when I put the phone down.

"If he keeps you smiling like that do whatever you want with him. I don't like bitchy Lee." Corrie throws grass in my face.

"I'm not going to get with Brandon he is just like you guys." I say to the two of them as I lie down on the grass.

"You do not get the googly eyes when you text us." Corrie flicks me in the nose.

"I do not." I punch him in the ribs.

"You do. It's ok though he gives you the eyes too. It's a mutual 'I want to take you right here and now' look that you have." Sam says earning him a slap from both Corrie and I.