Chapter Twenty-Seven: Tease

Tease.

"That's when Elliot stepped in." I look over at Elliot tears streaming down my face. Elliot breaks from his trance when he hears his name. All eyes now on him.

"I heard her shouting I went to see what was wrong. Before I knew it Jayden was on the ground. Then I um.." Elliot doesn't really know whether he can admit to everyone that he actually comforted me.

I can't bring myself to explain anymore. Brandon was sitting beside me on the couch his hand in mine. Everyone else were trying to find somewhere to look. They all had mixed expression, but behind each one they were all in shock. Zoe was crying just as much as I was. Sam was comforting her while he kept his eyes on me wondering what he should do next. The person I saw with the most anger in their eyes was Jessie. Corrie was sitting on the arm of a chair staring at her, as if she might sprint off to commit murder any second.

"And we aren't allowed to beat the shit out of him." To be honest I didn't know that Charlie was there until now. I go to laugh at his comment but then I see that he is being serious.

"No Charlie you can't. You either Jessie." She shot me a death glare. As if to say 'just watch me.'

"But Elliot got to." Charlie wines now getting back to himself.

"I was only trying to get him off of Lee." Elliot points out. I can see his other two thirds staring at him in disbelief.

"I think we all just need to go away and process this. Jessie you need to go relax, Corrie that's your job." Brandon breaks the tension making everyone giggle under their breath.

"My pleasure." Corrie lifts Jessie up bridal style giving the poor girl a fright.

Brandon walks over to Zoe embracing her himself. Sam walks towards me once his arms are free of Zoe. He hugs me tight almost scared that I'm falling apart.

"I'll rip his balls off if you want me to." Sam whispers in my ear. I laugh in his tight hug and then I am released to see Brandon waiting for me.

"Do I have to carry you off bridal style now?" Brandon smirks raising an eyebrow.

"You can try." I challenge him. But he takes me by surprise. He throws me over his shoulder so my ass in his face. "This isn't bridal style you idiot."

"I know. But this view is so much better." The old Brandon is back. He runs up the stairs making my head hit off of his back. "Oh yes, much better view."

I repeatedly slam my fists down on his back. Only making the big lump laugh. When we reach my room he throws me on my bed. Closing the door behind him he grins at me. Brandon comes towards me he hovers over me putting a long on either side of my body. Completed enclosing me. I become aware of everything. Of my breathing, of my racing heart, if I have a double chin in this position. Brandon leans in towards my lips stopping before they touch. I feel his hot breath against my dry lips. His eyes glide over my face grinning when he hears breath hitch. His hand goes to my waist. The first real touch he has done. His thumb slips under my shirt rubbing circles. I bite on my lip stopping myself from asking, no begging for more. God I thought I'd have a little bit more self control in this situation. Brandon moves his lips down my neck. Still not touching me, only his breath making me shiver. But when he goes up to my ear he kisses just beneath it, making me release a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"You're so easy to tease babe." Brandon giggles in my ear pulling away from me completely. Leaving me cold without his touch. I kick him in the stomach.

"We a little feisty?" Brandon smirks not even effected by my kickin him. In fairness I didn't do it that hard.

"You can't tease and then stop." I moan at him.

"Why darling would have wanted me to keep going?" He asks me tilting his head to the side. I look at him blushing a little. I didn't know the answer to that question. "That's why I didn't go any further. Until you know what you want. I'm not forcing you into anything."

"You can do a lot of stuff with out doing that." I state. He obviously knows this but yet he still raises an eyebrow.

"Like what?" Brandon questions.

"Like this." I swing my leg around him me now on top of him.

Instead I wasn't hovering, I was sitting on a spot I wasn't so familiar with. Brandon's eyes widen in surprise his hands grabbing my legs on either side of him. I flip my hair to one side of my head. From the way his eyes light up at the sight of my bare neck I know I've done something right. I lean down placing my lips to his. Brandon's grips tightens on my legs. I kiss him slowly with careful movements. I put my hands under his shirt making him gasp agaisnt my lips. A smirk forms on my lips liking the effect I have on him. The growing bulge in his trousers proving just how much of an effect I have. I press my lips hard against him making his hands rise to the back of my head pulling me in deeper. I move my hips the tiniest bit gaining me a moan. Once I hear that I leap off of Brandon and run towards the bathroom. Brandon takes a second to realise what has happened when he jumps from the bed running after me to only find the door close in his face.

"Leeann you get out here right now." The force in his voice is quite the turn on. But I was having too much fun to give in to him.

"Sorry love, I am getting a shower try not to think about it too much." With that I lock the door. Brandon punches the door on the other side.

I am going to have so much fun.

When I came out of the shower I was fully clothed with my damp hair up in a bun. I slowly pop my head around the door expecting to see Brandon but instead Millie lay alseep on my bed. I step out into the empty room surprised by the silence. I look out my window to see Jayden's curtains pulled. Not surprising. I head to my desk thinking I should do some homework when I see a note on my bed. Picking it up I recognise the handwirting.

"We are going out. Where something comfortable.I'll see you downstairs beautiful."

A smile grows at the last word and my stomach flutters. Looking in the mirror I decide I look good enough. In Nike tracksuit bottoms and a bright pink Barcelona jersey. If Brandon can't except me in this he would never except me. I rush down stairs and follow a pair of voices. Walking into the kitchen I see Zoe and Brandon talking in hushed tones. I am about to leave them alone when Zoe spots me. She smiles softly ushering for me to come in. I walk slowly over to Brandon where he wraps his arms around me and holds me tight to his chest.

"Are you ok?" Zoe asks. She sounds broken and tired.

"He didn't do anything Zoe." I tell her. Almost as if I am trying to comfort her. I try to imagine if I was in her situation. If one of my brother's had done this to her. How conflicted I would feel. How disappointed.

"That's not the point." She sighs looking down at the counter top in front of her.

"Sam you can come in now." Brandon shouts. Sam comes from the sitting room immediately wrapping his arms around Zoe.

"What are you two doing today?" Sam asks. A hint of an over protective brother in his voice.

"I was going to take Lee bowling. Do you two want to come?" Brandon asks leaning his head on top of mine.

Sam seems to get the message. He nods taking Zoe's hand leading her out to the car. We take a minute to remain embraced in one another's arms.

"I didn't mean for it to be a double date." Brandon whispers in my ear kissing my neck. I blank out for a second before I reply.

"It will be good. Might get our minds off of everything."