Chapter Six: Band of Blonde Baboons.

Chapter Six:

Band of Blonde Baboons.

To describe the car ride over in one word, loud. Zoe had insisted on driving because she declared herself the most mature. At first we agreed until she then put in her favourite CD which was a mixture of High School Musical, Hairspray and Grease. The minute Zoe put the CD in Jayden sunk in his seat beside me. I being the one made sit in the middle of the back seat found this hilarious and the perfect opportunity to annoy my new neighbour.

From our houses to the mall we all sang every song word for word. Sam included. I have him well trained. It soon became clear that Zoe had trained Jayden too. After a couple of songs Jayden loosened up a bit and sang too.

That wasn't the only noise though. We matured a small bit when we decided to have a debate about which disney films were the best. It was about to turn into a civil war. It didn't help that I was sitting in between Jayden and Jessie who were on two very different sides of the war. Meaning I was acting as no mans land and their punching bag.

When we pulled up to the parking lot (after Zoe got lost twice) I practically pushed Jayden out the door. No I literally pushed him out the door, landing him on his ass.

"Always such the charmer." Jayden moans as he lies on the gravel. A mother with her child walks by giving us a strange look. "Help me up."

He reaches his hand out to me but before I take it I grab onto the head rest. When he clasps my hand and tries to pull me down I am prepared. Pulling on the head rest I raise Jayden to his feet shocking him a little and forcing him to hit his head off the car.

"I'm really starting to dislike you." Jayden rubs his head as I step out of the car.

"Really? Because I'm loving her even more." Zoe pinches my cheek as she skips ahead to Sam.

"You always were an abusive one." Jessie laughs as she joins Jayden and I.

"Could you blame me? With a brother like Elliot?" Jessie nods in agreement with me as we make our way to the malls.

Inside is a stuffy, loud mess. Never have I been a fan of shopping. My problem is I love new clothes I hate spending money. Straight away Jessie and Zoe attach onto one another's arm naming all the shops they must go into. Turning to a less enthusiastic Jayden and Sam I quickly guess who I will be spending most of the day with.

Before Zoe and Jessie run off to a land filled with handbags and perfume Jessie turns to me. She holds out her hand and I place a fifty in her hand. Zoe's face drops in shock. Quickly she follows what Jessie just did thinking I just give out money. This made me laugh.

"That money isn't for her. I give her money and she shoos off to get me clothes. It's the only reason we are friends." I inform Zoe who pouts as she walks away dragging Jessie behind her.

"How long do you give them?" Sam asks placing his elbow on my shoulder.

"See Jessie now has a shopping partner so God only knows." I shrug.

We decide to go to the food court and grab some drinks. Sam got his usual berry smoothie and I got my mint chocolate milkshake. Jayden then proceeded to try both our drinks deciding I had better taste. Giving me the best opportunity to tease my older brother.

We sit down in the crowded food court after having fought over seats. See we found a table with two seats on it and Jayden with his stupidly speedy feet got one of the chairs without any hassle. So Sam and I bolted towards the other chair. Sam got their a second before me but just as he was about to sit down I pulled the chair from under him landing him on his ass. But wait, that isn't even the best part, Jayden was in in the process of taking a mouth full of his drink while this was happening so when Sam landed on the ground Jayden spat his drink everywhere.