Is Mercury actually evil?

Now this one is kind of hard to explain but here me out.

Ok We know Mercury joined Cinder after killing his dad who was a hitman/assassin. His legs were bloody and all that jazz. But other than that we know nothing about the kid about if and this is a big if he was abused by his father. 

We all know he was forced to train with his father as one doesn't just kill a trained hitman outside the house. Also in the screenshot where is shows Mercury's legs being Bloody a person cannot bleed like that from normal means. You would have to have been through quite a bit of stabbing and brute trauma for you to bleed like that.

However lets quite talking about his legs and actually get to what proves this theory. Mercury was obviously trained by his dad. Who we know was a hitman/assassin from Cinder's talk with Mercury. 

So What happens to the psyche of a person when they are forced to learn a method like killing? Well it is easy the mind starts to wrap itself around the idea making you a cold person. Also we can probably assume that his father was abusive as Mercury would have no reason to kill his dad had he not been.

This affects someone's mental state badly being abused. A person that has been abused has trouble living a normal life and finds that it is easy to fall into negativity.(I speak from experience) This makes the person's outlook on life self centered and very negative.

But to be honest until more of his Backstory is shown we don't know. But hey this is just a theory a RWBY Theory.

RWBY theoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara