Most of the Schnee family are liars and war hungry

OK this is actually easy to prove.

As everyone knows from the White fang theory prior to this one. The White Fang only recently started being violent. So why does Weiss think the White Fang ruined her childhood when she is 17. Well it is easy to tell you why.

Her father is a very powerful man in Atlas as can be seen with Winter being right under Ironwood in the fleet so how do I prove he is a liar well here is how.

He wants war against faunus because dust was at a high selling point because it would be used in mass and needed by all. So greed is a major role.

Weiss is treated like crap by her father to give the impression that the White Fang started earlier and tried to make Weiss who most likely would be the next head of the schnee dust company into a Faunus hater. So she would be just like him. War hungry and wanting to take the faunus out.

So that covers what he did with Weiss but everyone is probably asking how is he war hungry?  Well quite simple. He made sure that Winter was military trained and put under Ironwood so that if something happened to ironwood she would assume command.

So how do I prove that he is a liar. Well in the newscast in Volume 1 episode 2  The woman states that the White Fang's protest suddenly got violent. But how can this be the case if Weiss's childhood was ruined by the White Fang killing family members off as she is 17 when the start of the series.

So I am going to take it a step further Weiss says that her family members were never seen again because of the White Fang. Well here is where this theory is getting dark. Her Father murdered those family members because they seen him as he was. A war mongering Faunus hater.

Well its just a theory a RWBY theory.