Ozpin is the Antagonist

Now for this one it is a little harder to prove.

Ok as we all know Ozpin is the headmaster of Beacon and firm believer in the maiden's should be protected.

Ok to put this into perspective it will be hard but first let's look at the 4 maidens trailer. Ozpin is the solitary type that reminds me of the Old man in the 4 maidens trailer. Now I am not claiming  that Ozpin is the old man no the exact opposite the Old man is Ozpin's ancestor.  

So as everyone knows legends are not always true and are decided by the victor of a war be it actual warfare or debates. So how can this theory be proven.

I am glad you asked. Quite simple it will take a open mind from you guys for you to see it though.

You see it is never told to us how Ozpin knew about the maidens. It is told it used to be public knowledge but was wiped for reasons aka "evil" trying to take them over.

However as you guys know. Ozpin is said to do everything he does for good reasons but what if I told you he is just manipulative to the point even good people believe him.

Now I will be referencing the RWBY Wiki for Ozpin on this point ok.

Ozpin is a capable strategist and leader. He has the ability to persuade even volatile personalities to co-operate with his plans and knows the right balance of firmness and kindness to get the desired results from his subordinates. He is also flexible enough to 'bend the rules' if he feels the situation requires it as shown in field trip. 

What he sees as volatile is never told but he even manipulates team RWBY to do his dirty work. He knew about what they knew about Roman and Cinder. He basically used them as bait or a scout team.

Like trivial beings to use them to get his plans secured. At this point we don't know what that is. 

However since this is a theory let's make it a little interesting.

We know that Ozpin wanted to make Pyrrha the next fall maiden and when Cinder takes the remainder of the power calls him. You guessed it arrogant.

Well arrogance isn't a trait most good people have. I get it I am going off what a antagonist has to say but hey she does make a point here.

He basically forces Pyhrra to become the fall maiden. When the transfer is going on you can see his face, he doesn't look apologetic for it.

I have to complete this theory by divulging the plan he might have had.

Ok here goes. He captures the maidens after accidents that occur force the powers into students that are then used as sponges to force the power into other students to start taking over the world with guess what a army of maidens.

Well this is just a theory a RWBY Theory.