Kidnapped Part 4 Final

(Y/n)-Your Name
Mija is for girls, Mijo is for boys (and if u really don't know Spanish, it's just meant as a really thing to say to a beloved daughter, son, granddaughter, etc..)

ENJOY!
___________________________

Gilbert, Antonio, and Francis Glowed brightly and were levitating up and towards each other. The light seemed to make the 2p BTT stagger back; it was like an angel had lifted them up and brought them back down with a profound aura coming from them. The BTT looked at each other amazed as well and looked at the 2p BTT.

Andre shook his head nudging the others and made a scowl. "Your asking for death? How foolish." Just when Andre and the others we're moving to take a step forward, The BTT surrounded them as quickly as light itself. "Try us." They all said smirking. Before any of them could do anything, They all punched their own opposites sending them flying to opposite sides of the walls and knocking them out.

"ITS OVER 9000!!!!!" Screamed Antonio raising his hands in the air in victory.

"HEY THATS ONLY USED FOR ME AND (y/n) WHEN WE TOTALLY SCREW OVER RODERICH!...." Gilbert's voice went quiet and turned around running towards you. Francis and Antonio looked at each other and followed. 

"(Y/n)!"

~Time Skip~
-Hospital-

You opened your eyes slowly, the light of the room makes you squint but your eyes soon adjust. You turn your head slightly to the right but cringe a little because of the soreness of  your body. You see Francis and Antonio at a window near your hospital bed talking to each other. Both of their faces showed worry and concern for something, of course, it was for you. You looked away for minute and thought how could they have killed your parents...it must have been a mistake....or...were your parents bad?

Francis was the first one to notice you were awake since Antonio had his body facing more towards Francis. He gestured Antonio to look at you and walked towards you.

"Bonjour (y/n)~" Francis said sweetly kneeling down and petting your head.

"PEEEEEDDDOOOOO!!!!" You screamed out with joy sitting up quickly despite the soreness and hugged him.

"Oui, oui, it's your one and only peedo...WAIT! NOOOOONNNN!!!!" Shouted Francis, his smile replaced by a annoyed frown. You giggled at his expense seeing Antonio walking to you now. You smiled letting go of Francis and ,instead, reached out to Antonio.

"TONI!"

"(Mija/Mijo)!" Antonio hugged you moving Francis out of the way. Francis crosses his arms and looks to you guys a little jealous. "REALLY?!? REALLY?!? YOU CALL HIM TONY WHEN HE SHOULD BE CALLED PEEDO????"

You and Antonio both look at him listening. "Then what would you rather be called?" You both asked smiling. "Well in our days I was the RAPIST not the PEEDO!" Francis covered his mouth instantly regretting what he said. Before you could reply, the window broke open and a muscular women with a harness and a rope connected to it jumped in. She had sunglasses and a shirt with the words 'RID THE WORLD OF RAPIST-2016 convention' written across it.

"RAPIST?!?" The manly women shouted in her deep voice.

"NON! IM A PEDOFILE!"

"RAPPPPISSST!" You shouted acknowledging his new nickname.

"NON!"