The Closets-Antonio's Closet

You walked to the front of the last door looking at it in front of you. "I am SURE it's in this one~!" You said confidently telling yourself. You opened the door seeing tomatoes.

Just tomatoes everywhere. There were decorations of tomatoes, tomatoes, tomato toys, and even MORE tomatoes. Even the room smelt like tomatoes. You took a deep breath and said "Tomatoes~."

You searched the room and then sat on the bed exhausted. You yawned rubbing your eyes then felt something vibrate under your butt. You sat up confused and flipped the covers of the bed up to reveal a red vibrator. Now, since you were little you had no idea what it was and just picked it up and yelled "MAGIC WAND!!!"

You ran around the room pressing a button on the vibrator which made it turn on and off. You moved around the wand and made sound affects like "BANG!", "SWISH", and "NUH!"

You accidentally hit the closet door making you fall back. "Ow!" You yelped looking up from the ground to the closet. "Oh yeah, I forgot to check the closet!"

You got up picking up the vibrator but noticing you didn't have pockets. You poured trying to think. "Oh! I know!" You said happily putting it in the back of your pants. It sticked out but it didn't fall out so you were content with that.

You opened the door of the closet revealing what looked like a shrine. You tilted your head confused and looked closer at the shrine. It had Romano's picture with three objects in front of it. Lipstick, a tomato, and a little picture of Romano with lip marks on them. "Huh, I wonder if-"

You suddenly heard foot steps coming to the front door. You quickly ran under Spain's bed and stared at the front door waiting for who ever it was to open the door.

Spain opened the door closing it behind him. He sighed and said in a relieved voice "Its time." He walked over to his closet and took the lipstick putting it on his lips. He then placed it back where it was and took the picture and the tomato.

When he walked towards the bed you squeezed in a little more but then accidentally hit your butt making the vibrator turn on. You yelled crawling out from under the bed trying to get the "wand" out but it was somehow was too tied for you to undo.

Antonio looked at you kissing Romano's picture on the tomato. He blushed and quickly put it away. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE (y/n)?!?"

"The wand feels weird!!!!" You said trying to get it undone.

"WHAT ARE YOU-HOLD ON LET ME GET IT!" Antonio said grabbing trying to help you.

"NO! I CAN DO IT!" You said trying to move away from him

"JUST LET ME HELP YOU!" He yelled back trying to get it off desperately.

Suddenly, the door opened and Gilbert walked in. "Hey Antonio, do you know-"

Gilbert's eyes widened looking at Spain with the dildo pointing towards your butt.

"It's not what it looks like I swear!"

Francis walked in while saying "Hey did you ask-" Francis looked and you and Antonio and had the exact same expression.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT DILDO!?!" Both of them yelled at him confused.

Before Antonio could explain you pointed at him and said "He's being sexual!!"

"Oh, your disgusting!" They both said to Antonio and walked away.

"NO! WAIT!" Antonio quickly tried to run after them.

You then tried again to take off the dildo and succeeded. "YAY!" You yelled raising it up in the air. "I HAVE A WAND!" You ran to your room and played with it all day long.
___________________________
XD omg I feel like I just wrote something weird again haha. "You played with it all day long" *wink* XD sorry it's just funny to me lol

Well anyways I hoped you guys like it and I wish you eternal happiness and PAAASSTTTTAAA~!